USER YOUTUBE VIDEOS ?

THIS IS THE THIRD FREAKING TIME YOU POSTED THAT VIDEO.

NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN.

Okay I will but seriously just stop spamming that video.

You know what? I bet he just Googled "Mario Forum" and stumbled here, and now he's advertising here. In a ton of noob's minds, I bet they think all of us here are insane Mario fans that care about nothing else, and this guy is one of them. He wants to brag about having 1000 subscribers so he tripped over here thinking his video would magnet every single user on here into subscribing him.

Nosferatu Man said:
he doesn't need subscribers; this asshole has like 800 already. GO AWAY WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CRAPPY LP
Per times 10 million. Nothing like Nosferatu to scare this guy away.

Or he won't check this thread again, and then later he'll realize he has no more subscribers as he did now.

See, this is why I complain when people come onto here advertising their creations. I know when someone is actually going to post or not. And most of the time they don't - they just go on saying "PLEASE VOTE FOR MY CREATION IN A COMPETITION" or "Moar like plz".

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
See, this is why I complain when people come onto here advertising their creations. I know when someone is actually going to post or not. And most of the time they don't - they just go on saying "PLEASE VOTE FOR MY CREATION IN A COMPETITION" or "Moar like plz".
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser:

thehellspker said:
hi do u have any mario videos then post them here thanks heres mine
No, go away and stop spamming that thing.

Once is fun.
Twice is nice.
Thrice is way too much.

Back