NSM's Yu Gi Oh Cards

I have been making Yu Gi Oh cards recently. I will post them here. Feel free to suggest, but I am starting to do adventure time characters. Here is some I made:

There aren't many fans here, but they are interesting to look at.

Can you do Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer?

That's what I use. But I just copy and save the picture cause I don't want to make an account.

EDIT: Added Hot Dog Princess. Feel free to show your own and share too!

How do you counter it? I mean, even the overpowered Egyptian gods had some counter(s), very few, but some. Also, Fissure doesn't affect all Pokémon you know. Flying Types, Levitate, Magnet Rise. That and Groudon doesn't count with Mold Breaker or Gravity.
Edit:Yet another Pokémon, this one's Electrode.
Edit2:Now also it's pre-evo, Voltorb
createcard.php
createcard.php

Cap'n Falcon said:
How do you make them? Is it like image manips?
On YuGiOh card maker (site above) just copy the link or something

@PTR

That card would be on the ban list cause it's unbeatable (yes they have a ban list)

And LN1, for that 1 star one, they usually don't have high attacks and defense, so you got to kinda range it right.

I will make some more soon!

Shoop Da Whoop said:
I did an effectless Pokémon, Umbreon.
@PTR, I thought a legendary would have better stats. The Egyptian Gods have 4000, and they're as overpowered as legendaries. At least mildly close would be acceptable. Many monsters have more than 1000 in stats.

Anyways, below this spoiler is an Umbreon card.
createcard.php
3 stars, 2000 attack and 1900 defense? I wish.

Mason said:
Shoop Da Whoop said:
I did an effectless Pokémon, Umbreon.
@PTR, I thought a legendary would have better stats. The Egyptian Gods have 4000, and they're as overpowered as legendaries. At least mildly close would be acceptable. Many monsters have more than 1000 in stats.

Anyways, below this spoiler is an Umbreon card.
createcard.php
3 stars, 2000 attack and 1900 defense? I wish.

Hahaha, yeah Mason. Most of these fan-made cards using that site are just plain moronic in their inaccuracies. Like PTR's insane Groudon card. BTW, Shoop, the Egyptian Gods do not have specified ATK points. Their effects allow them to have OVER 4000 in the right conditions.

Back