How is your school stuff going?

Flubber

King Bowser
If you're still at school. I recently broke my record with 11 straight A's or better in a row. I'm just an average Finnish.

Great to hear you fellas are doing good. Finnish parents are very strict, and let's say 95% of my age are beasts at school.

Doesn't Finland have one of the best educational systems in the world right now?

It's going pretty well, I'm doing good in a lot of my subjects.

Good to hear. Everyone in Vritain uses schoolsuits (or whatever they're called), no?

I like to think I do well, but there are two geniuses in my school, so I always get outclassed.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
I like to think I do well, but there are two geniuses in my school, so I always get outclassed.

Being a genius doesn't mean a thing. I'm pretty well off, and I ain't no stinkin' genius! I get good grades, I don't compete to get the best grades. I do what I can, and I accept my mistakes.

I'm telling you. She has a 101 average in Geometry right now and as far as I can tell that's her lowest average so far.

It depends on your definition of the word "genius". For example, some people have an outstanding memory but they are only average intelligence. When it comes to solving actual problems, they aren't so good at it, but when reciting facts (as happens the most often in school) they're excellent.

Yes Nabber, I know that feeling when your feiends are über good at school. A+ is the highest grade here, and one od my buddies hit the streak of 13 A+'s. I've only got 11 right now, so I'm quite bad at school to be honest.

Yeah well the problem is that in my class I have to worry more about the Asian Fail than the Asian girl does.

THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE

Im good at Science tests i get a Level 4 my overall level is 3C

Pretty good, one of the top kids in the year, straight A's. Also no exams till June and I might be head girl.

Back