Re: MarioWiki Diplomacy

You can still be an extra.

Smasher said:
You can still be an extra.
I am already in the sign up list.

I have no idea.
I tried reading the rules but they were confusing.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
I have no idea.
I tried reading the rules but they were confusing.

Ah, I think it's just to make something stronger (like support hold will give bigger defense because there is more people)

I think...

Just read the FAQ. It's simple, really.

Each country can have one unit. Units adjacent to other territories can support the other on offense or defense. In case of ties, the defending team wins.

Ah, alright. I still don't get the vote thing.

EDIT: Is it like poker? I noticed Nabber has something in green by his chips and remembered him voting sometime

The support moves are for battles. Since no army is stronger than another, you have to have an army support another army in order to defeat an opponent.

The chips are just tokens for entering games, and the green icon signals that he was online recently.

Nabber I heard a rumor that you were glad i'm not in the practice game

I never said anything of the sort. The other players and I were just commenting on your absence.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
I never said anything of the sort. The other players and I were just commenting on your absence.
I'm gonna win for i am secretly Canada

Currently Nabber is in the lead.

Sharks Territory said:
No, only one can control a territory at a time.
So then how do you attack?

EDIT: Getting the hang of it a little more now. I would have sucked if I didn't do this practice game

Say you're trying to attack Rome. You have armies in two different territories that border Rome. You have one move to Rome, and the other do a support move to Rome. If you're defending Rome, you have your army already in Rome hold and your army bordering Rome do a support hold to Rome.

Sharks Territory said:
Say you're trying to attack Rome. You have armies in two different territories that border Rome. You have one move to Rome, and the other do a support move to Rome. If you're defending Rome, you have your army already in Rome hold and your army bordering Rome do a support hold to Rome.
Thank you that confused me a lot. Now I hope I can figure it out

Be forewarned, this game has a whole lot of complexity for such a simple idea.

Magus said:
Be forewarned, this game has a whole lot of complexity for such a simple idea.
I'm gonna make my men go all pew pew pew

If no one else joins, can we make two separate games and just have like 3 or 4 people play both of them?

I will ask my brother too to see if he will join

The fewest people you can have in a game is 5. The options are 5, 7 and 16 players.

Back