Who thinks it's too expensive to go to the movies these days?

Herr Shyguy said:
It's not that bad if you go in the morning, steer clear of 3D, and sneak in your own food.

That's what I do (except i don't think the prices change much for different showings at my closest cinema).

Godot said:
Herr Shyguy said:
It's not that bad if you go in the morning, steer clear of 3D, and sneak in your own food.

That's what I do (except i don't think the prices change much for different showings at my closest cinema).

It should. Usually prices increase at mid night(or just night in general), as with that new movies come out and god knows how much money they'll make from certain new releases.

In the day time tickets are like cut in half for me(day time = 5 dollars, night = 10 dollars.)

Zae said:
Godot said:
Herr Shyguy said:

It should. Usually prices increase at mid night(or just night in general), as with that new movies come out and god knows how much money they'll make from certain new releases.

In the day time tickets are like cut in half for me(day time = 5 dollars, night = 10 dollars.)

Prices generally increase after 7. Movie theaters are generally closed by 12-1am.

The old movie theater which has one theater costed $4 for a ticket. And $1 for popcorn, a drink, and I think candy. Now it is $5! :mad: And for the food $2. But it isn't very bad. It is a pretty nice theater anyways

Brock said:
Zae said:
Godot said:
Herr Shyguy said:

Prices generally increase after 7. Movie theaters are generally closed by 12-1am.

Odd, whenever a new release pops up at exact time, my theater is open at 12 am.

Oh wells.

Zae said:
Godot said:
Herr Shyguy said:

At the closest theater to my house the ticket prices vary: $4.25 (before noon) and $9 (after 6:00), $2.50 higher for 3D movies. The only days where it is open before noon is on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. On other days it opens after noon. It usually closes around 10:00.

Back