What's your hairstyle?

Lily said:
Are you copying me! I always wear my hear in this big purple flower clip in a ponytail leaving my epic emo fringe to look epic.

I don't think shes copying you...
Emo Fringe?..
Okay.....

The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Hairstyle? What's the purpose of that?

"Real men go bald!"
LET'S ALL GO FOR THE CAPTAIN PICARD LOOK

IT'S AWESOME YO BECAUSE HE'S AWESOME

Lily said:
Are you copying me! I always wear my hear in this big purple flower clip in a ponytail leaving my epic emo fringe to look epic.

:lol: I don't think I'm copying you! I don't have an emo fringe...just a short, stacked hairstyle.
And it be auburn.

maybe should have that as your avatar, that way you can get all of the sexually frustrated teenage males on this forum to do your bidding
Deviousness level up!

Scarecrow can now use the title "Schemin' Scarecrow".

maybe should have that as your avatar, that way you can get all of the sexually frustrated teenage males on this forum to do your bidding

Hahaha, what now? I wasn't even trying to be provocative! ^_^ Just showing off my hair and hair flower accessory.
...Plus, I doubt anyone thinks that... ;p
Unless, I'm wrong...

I really want my hair to be rainbow like Iggy and Lemmy Koopa's hair!!! But, I can't even dye my hair blonde yet!!! My mom will never let me have rainbow hair!!! :(

I dyed my hair purple semi-permentley. It looked amazing for a month but I ended up being gingerish for three months after. I might dye my hair dark brown some time.

Lily said:
I dyed my hair purple semi-permentley. It looked amazing for a month but I ended up being gingerish for three months after. I might dye my hair dark brown some time.

Ain't nothin' wrong with being a little gingerish, right? ;]

My hair color is my natural hair color. Aww yeah.
I've never dyed it, but about 8-9 years ago, I had it highlighted [blonde streaks]. It was okay.

Hmm... Now I wish my hair is blue like Larry Koopa's (in a girl style of course.)
Sorry, I'm getting a little off topic. But it has to do with hair!!! :D

Mines just casually messed up right now.

My hair is a little longer..in a boyish manner, of course. Just a little longer than my usual brushed over hair...

Now it's just straight. 8)

Back