My first recolor

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
Hey guys i tried to do a sprite recolor and desided to do a turbo sonic edit

flamesonicarecolordr1.png

Give credit to me for recolor, countless people for the name, and the mfz for the sprites of turbo sonic.

Oh come on do you even know what a recolor is? Its where you grab a sprite (turbo sonic) and recolor it with ms paint.

Uniju said:
Oh come on, I have an account on Pixeltendo, I can do much MORE then recolor. And, this seems to be one of the worst sprites ever, yes, even for a first try at anything like that. For one, recolors are easy, and this one seems to be recolored badly, plus it's lamely resized, an attempt to cover up how horrible it came out?
How i did it was i did each pixel by myself with the pencil.

Smiddle said:
chibizombie said:
ghostyoshi67 said:
There's too much blank space on the picture.

But, the sprite's ok.
Srry i did it in paint

You can do it in Paint with out blankspacing it.
Well i looked at every tutorial i could find on how to do it but they eather dont explain it enough or dont explain at all

chibizombie said:
Smiddle said:
chibizombie said:
ghostyoshi67 said:
There's too much blank space on the picture.

But, the sprite's ok.
Srry i did it in paint

You can do it in Paint with out blankspacing it.
Well i looked at every tutorial i could find on how to do it but they eather dont explain it enough or dont explain at all

What are you talking about?
Just leave it as it is, and there shall be no blankspace.

chibizombie said:
Uniju said:
Oh come on, I have an account on Pixeltendo, I can do much MORE then recolor. And, this seems to be one of the worst sprites ever, yes, even for a first try at anything like that. For one, recolors are easy, and this one seems to be recolored badly, plus it's lamely resized, an attempt to cover up how horrible it came out?

You can use the bucket and zoom. :| I've gotta' go with Uniju on this. No offense.

ChaosNinji said:
chibizombie said:
Uniju said:

You can use the bucket and zoom. :| I've gotta' go with Uniju on this. No offense.
Ive tried the bucket kinda hard to do.

chibizombie said:
ChaosNinji said:
chibizombie said:
Uniju said:

Not so for I.

ChaosNinji said:
chibizombie said:
ChaosNinji said:
chibizombie said:
Uniju said:

Not so for I.
well it depends on the sprite

Yeah it does

well despite everyone bringing me down with the coments exept a few( i almost was about to never try and sprite again :( ) so i fially learned the proper/easy way to do it so woo hoo. ill post my work later i am making a pokemon version of me ( well it might be the permanent sprite that reps me because i dont know if sifi will be done with my request for a while). so ill post the edits/recolors soon.
edit #1: here is me as typhlsion. I have enough moves to be in the super smash wiki thing right i even have a final smash look under overheat ( its the big flame with me inside) use the actions to the right of the flame after the final smash is done

meastyphlosionpm0.gif

EDIT #2: i just finished my new recolor its a town east of leet town in the comics or yah. Feel free to use it give credit to me for recolor though.

chibizombiecitydj2.png

ChaosNinji said:
Those're good. Pretty darn good.
Thanks dude practice does make perfect i guess. off topic: sorry about my articles sucking -__-. Its just that i didnt even want to join on the wiki just the forums, but then i wanted to add my sprites there and such so yah. Im not a good wiki user. :cry:

chibizombie said:
ChaosNinji said:
Those're good. Pretty darn good.
Thanks dude practice does make perfect i guess. off topic: sorry about my articles sucking -__-. Its just that i didnt even want to join on the wiki just the forums, but then i wanted to add my sprites there and such so yah. Im not a good wiki user. :cry:

O-o I guess we're going off topic. This is better suited for a Private Message.

Thats why i put the off topic label. I think im going to try a edit one problem. How to do it? :?

ChaosNinji said:
chibizombie said:
Thats why i put the off topic label. I think im going to try a edit one problem. How to do it? :?

Edit in...

Sprites?
where you tak a sprite like sonic edit his queills to look different. Or smiddle and 3D's sprites of themselfs. Those are edits of mario and luigi for m&l:ss or PiT

chibizombie said:
ChaosNinji said:
chibizombie said:

Edit in...

Sprites?
where you tak a sprite like sonic edit his queills to look different. Or smiddle and 3D's sprites of themselfs. Those are edits of mario and luigi for m&l:ss or PiT

Oh, you mean editing in sprites. You'd be better asking someone who's not me. :P

Back