• Harry Potter
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Homestuck
  • Pikmin
  • Mario
  • Angry Video Game Nerd
  • The Game Overthinker
I believe that those would be the things that I am a fan of. I could add Metroid to that list, but I haven't played enough games for me to say that I am one. And since I don't particularly like the main series of the Pokémon games, but like the spin-offs, the same thing applies to that series as well.

Well, thanks guys for IGNORING my rule, that I put in BOLD

Do not post anymore things you are a fan of!

I need to update the list first tonight!

He's only gotten up to Mason's. Be patient.

New Super Mario said:
Music
1. 3K
2. Smasher
1. 3K
2. Smasher
1. 3K
2. Smasher
1. 3K
2. Smasher
1. 3K
2. Lily
1. 3K
1. 3K

Other
1. Lily

Feel free to suggest more! I jut put my name on a few to get started. Hopefully we can expand to creating a mega list and share everyone's interests with each other! However if a category has a small amount for a long time it will be deleted.

gorillaz are a band

anyway i guess i could be considered fans of:

GAMES
Ace Attorney, Worms, VVVVVV, Kirby, Pokémon, Smash Bros., Mario, Sonic, Scribblenauts, Minecraft, Street Fighter, Team Fortress 2 and Metroid. I like Earthbound, but I've only seen a Let's Play of it, so I don't think that would count much as a fan.

TV SHOWS/CARTOONS
Most of the shows I like are British, but I like the Simpsons, Garfield and Mystery Science Theater 3000, among a lot others I've probably forgot.

INTERNET
Homestuck...yeah that's about all I can remember now.

and so that was basically all i could bother to write the end

I decided to lock this. Because I don't feel like editing the whole thing all the time. If someone else wants to make a new thread for it, feel free too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back