Escape The Hub

I get Discord to take me out.

Discord said:
...ew.

I get Discord to get me out of the Hub channel.
He's willing to do that after that great time you two had on your date. So he puts you in a different channel of your choice. Pick a channel.

Does it matter? I only have to escape the Hub.

...anyway, I choose... Nickelodeon.

Discord said:
Does it matter? I only have to escape the Hub.

...anyway, I choose... Nickelodeon.
You step foot in Nickelodeon, and the iCarly crew as well as Spongebob annoy you so much, you go back to The Hub to shut them up.

What will you do?

Peter Sam said:
I use the "Power of Friendship" (yick) to teleport me back outside.
You need to find the Elements of Harmony first.

Discord said:
I get Discord to send me out of the Hub again, permanently.
You have already used your Discord lifeline. You need to figure this out on your own now.

Peter Sam said:
I recruit Twilight Sparkle, Derpy, and Nabber to help me find the Elements of Harmony.
Twilight Sparkle posesses the Element "Magic". Only 5 more ponies to find. Unfortunately, Nabber is busy right now, and Derpy is too stupid to help you. However, I'll directly transport you to Ponyville so you can find the rest of the ponies.

Where in Ponyville will you go?

Evil Magikrazy said:
Peter Sam said:
I recruit Twilight Sparkle, Derpy, and Nabber to help me find the Elements of Harmony.
Twilight Sparkle posesses the Element "Magic". Only 5 more ponies to find. Unfortunately, Nabber is busy right now, and Derpy is too stupid to help you. However, I'll directly transport you to Ponyville so you can find the rest of the ponies.

I choose to go to whatever the heck that cloud place is called.

I hack my way into the system and shut down the Hub servers. Now it doesn't exist.

Peter Sam said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Peter Sam said:

I choose to go to whatever the heck that cloud place is called.
You arrive at that cloud place, you see many Pegasi. You see a Sonic Rainboom in the distance.

What will you do?

Discord said:
I hack my way into the system and shut down the Hub servers. Now it doesn't exist.
Good thing Hasbro has a back-up tape, now Von Ripper (The Twisted Whiskers Show) is guarding the tape, and will rip you to shreds if you go near the tape.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
>LN1: Go to the commercials.
The commercials are advertising the My Little Pony/Strawberry Shortcake/Pound Puppies block. You can go to any of those places from here.

DragonFreak said:
I use the dummy from Night of the Living Dummy from Goosebumps to scare the channel into getting me out.
The channel isn't scared of Slappy. If it was, they'd never show him.

Tomba said:
I bring... uh... UltraMario?
Bring? It's not like you chose to come here. You're trapped!

Tomba said:
A recruit Pinkie Pie.
She's busy babysitting Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake right now. Perhaps when Mr. Cake and Mrs. Cake get home.

Anyway, you're still in Ponyville. What do you want to do?

I don't mean to double post, but y'all need to get out of here. Don't you miss your lives?

Your family and friends miss you a lot.

Back