Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Phantom Hourglass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit Tracks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
You can vote up to four, in case you have a tied favorite.

Out of the ones I have played, OoT3D is my favorite.

A second would be Skyward Sword, and then maybe Four Swords

Haven't gotten far enough in Majora's Mask to tell.

Hasn't this been made multiple times?
Anyway, yeah, probably OoT3D.

Majora's Mask

Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker.

Discord said:
Magus said:
Majora's Mask
I never got why people liked that game so much. It has so many flaws.
Well, I like it for the slightly more refined gameplay, intricately detailed cast of characters that I actually cared about saving (contrast to around two or three in TP, somewhere around 5 in OoT, and maybe 3 in Skyward Sword), challenging temple design, innovative mask use, overall attention to detail, and highly memorable soundtrack. I'm not sure about everyone else, tho.

Everyone knows the first Legend of Zelda is the greatest action/adventure game of all-time. It's simple science fact.

I liked Ocarina of Time, and the Child Era Zeldas (Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Four Swords Adventure)

My least favorite is (Surprise! Surprise!) Wand of Gamelon.

Only two votes for Wind Waker? Boo.

I thought it was a rather good game, spare the graphics. Because I don't really care about graphics...

Dr. Javelin said:

I thought it was a rather good game, spare the graphics. Because I don't really care about graphics...
Me neither. However, I know a lot of people who hate it because of the graphics. They call it "goofy", "childish", and "The Legend of Zelda: Cel-shaded".

Evil Magikrazy said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Me neither. However, I know a lot of people who hate it because of the graphics. They call it "goofy", "childish", and "The Legend of Zelda: Cel-shaded".
I have a friend who pretty much hates a game is the graphics are bad. I took him to play a PS1 game once. And all he talked about was the graphics.

New Super Mario said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Dr. Javelin said:

I have a friend who pretty much hates a game is the graphics are bad. I took him to play a PS1 game once. And all he talked about was the graphics.
BACK IN MY DAY

Someone needs to introduce these whippersnappers to Cranky Kong, he'll fill them in on what games used to be like.

"Look, my beard waves! Waste of frames if you ask me."

Ocarina, only because of it's soundtrack and Graphics.

Dr. Javelin said:

I, for one, love the graphics; they look beautiful.
Yoshidude99 said:
Skyward Sword is my favourite
SS focused too much on combat for a Zelda game and had too many flaws in general.

I'll say Ocarina of Time because it's the only one I've played multiple times (and it partially inspired me to get the only instrument I've ever owned but suck at playing).

Dr. Javelin said:
New Super Mario said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Dr. Javelin said:

BACK IN MY DAY

Someone needs to introduce these whippersnappers to Cranky Kong, he'll fill them in on what games used to be like.

"Look, my beard waves! Waste of frames if you ask me."
How would they like it if the graphics looked so realistic, it looked like it was live action, but the only thing you could do was walk around?

Discord said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Yoshidude99 said:
SS focused too much on combat for a Zelda game and had too many flaws in general.
I played it and liked it

Yoshidude99 said:
Discord said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Yoshidude99 said:
I played it and liked it
Skyward Sword was great. They did not just did not focus on combat and there was not a single bad thing about that game I could think of.

@NSY: The entire second half of the game.

Back