If you could have your own theme, what would it be?

Majin Vegeta said:
DragonFreak said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Imperial March, or Emperor's Throne Room. Though there are plenty of other dark themes from Star Wars...

If I was a good guy, the Rohan theme or Into the West from LotR would be great.
Speaking of the Throne Room, I can play that on my Clarinet!
Please upload that to youtube
I don't have the technology to do that. Also, it's a band piece, not a solo, which means it will sound terrible with just me and no one else. I do have the sheet though. It was from the Marches of John Williams, which also has the Indian Jones theme, and two others.

Well, when I was younger I wanted my main theme to be his world or this sng from Megaman battle & chase that I forgot the name of. I have to think about what mine would be

Slider Music from Super Mario Galaxy 2

Mario4Ever said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Discord said:
The Imperial March. It makes any activity 20% cooler.
Oh ho yes definitely.

Course, it would be a bit egotistic to walk around and play your own theme song...

I believe the word for which you are looking is egoistic. Egoism and egotism are often used interchangeably, though there is a slight difference. Egoists focus on themselves and their exploits, while egotists talk about themselves and their exploits.
But being egotistic would mean that you would brag about your exploits, and broadcasting your own theme song would be rather showy about yourself, which in a sense is egotism.

I think.
Mario4Ever said:
Other than that, I agree (damn GP for ruining those two words).
I think it's going to become a forum meme after he's banned the third time (assuming there is a third time, which is likely). A similar thing happened at Smogon with an incident involving a psychotic mod and an Energy Ball Jellicent.

That's pushing it, but I can see where you're coming from. I certainly hope it does not become a meme.

I think maybe Stand Up Be Strong, from Bleach (the Anime) I wouldn't mind that as a theme song,

Or the PokePark 2 Battle 3 Battle 2 theme, that's pretty awesome stuff.

Back