Vinnie Land

Let's Go 8-bit said:
I bring explosives.

They explode, killing you.

You are now undead. 25% more chance of winning. Because I'm undead, however, it's reduced to 12%

Remember to submit tips!

I bring a army of zombies!

Let's Go 8-bit said:
I revive everyone else. :eek:

It fails.

You now have a 1% chance of escaping

Evil Magikrazy said:
I mop up the spilled revival potion, put it in a bucket, and pour it in your mouth.

Did you like my Vinnie decoy?

You now have a 3% chance of escaping

Rainbow Dash said:
I bring a army of zombies!

GO COB CANNON!

Fail

Shoop Da Whoop said:
I fail and then eat ice cream and then bribe you.
You bribe me... to lower your % or escaping to 9%.

You now have a 9% chance of escaping.

Evil Magikrazy said:
I pull out the Door In a Jar that Dr. Bunsen Honeydew gave me.

It leads... to- wait it doesn't matter as it expired.

Fail

Tips: Don't suggest anything to do with Pokemon, items that may or may not have a chance of expiring, and anything anyone else tried.

With that said, I bring 15 master balls with Pokemon in them, a button that never expires that makes you always want to have pokemon battles *presses*, and everything everyone else tried, except things that killed them. And a bowtie. Bowties are awesome.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
I convince you to sign a deal to let me escape and increase the chances of escaping.

Only that last part.

You now have a 12% chance of escaping

Creeper said:
Tips: Don't suggest anything to do with Pokemon, items that may or may not have a chance of expiring, and anything anyone else tried.

With that said, I bring 15 master balls with Pokemon in them, a button that never expires that makes you always want to have pokemon battles *presses*, and everything everyone else tried, except things that killed them. And a bowtie. Bowties are awesome.

I'm not reading that.

You submitted a valid tip! You gain 25% chance!

Back