Sonic Dimensions

SKmaric

King Bowser
No, this is not about the fangame. This is a real game for the Wii U meant to be the sequel to Sonic Generations and the spiritual sequel to Sonic Colors.

All we know about the game is that Eggman messes with the space-time continuum and not only affects Sonic's world, but Sonic himself. He is split into 6 different Sonics, each with different abilities and colors, acting like the wisps. White Sonic will act as a Super Guide like in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

And good news people, some of the 2D gameplay mechanics are "ripped" from the classic Genesis games.

Nintendo will also be assisting Sonic Team in the game's development, making this game exclusive to the new console. There will also be 4-person multiplayer with the Wii U controller, showing that up to 4 Wii U controllers can be connected at a time rather than 2 as shown at E3 last year.

More information here.

So... speculation time I guess.

We don't know anything. It is a rumor.

Discord said:
We don't know anything. It is a rumor.

I guess that explains why there wasn't a thread on this game before.

This actually looks cool.
And hooray for Sega doing another nintendo only Sonic Game

I just noticed that this makes another Sonic wii game where the game is focused on Sonic's transformation

Discord said:
Link of it's not true. Most of this stuff sounds fake.
I certainly hope it is, because it sounds like a thoroughly terrible idea for the most part.

Solar Blaze said:
Discord said:
Link of it's not true. Most of this stuff sounds fake.
I certainly hope it is, because it sounds like a thoroughly terrible idea for the most part.
Well, the story could use some (read: A LOT) of work, but the actual gameplay sounds kinda like Kirby Mass Attack. Which was fun.

Back