Control the Throne

Michael Myers said:
A Super Saiyan? I will show you a Super Saiyan.

*powers up*

Now. Come at me.
Oh, I will..........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! #powers up#
Goku-5.jpg

You fool. I am not Michael Myers. I am the one. The saiyan of legend, and that throne is rightfully mine!

*kicks you across the horizon and sits on the throne.*

goweegee88 said:
Michael Myers said:

*powers up*

Now. Come at me.
Goku-5.jpg
AF? get out.

I jump back up Ko the thrown holder with my fist and sit on the throne.

Michael Myers said:
You fool. I am not Michael Myers. I am the one. The saiyan of legend, and that throne is rightfully mine!

*kicks you across the horizon and sits on the throne.*

goweegee88 said:
Michael Myers said:

*powers up*

Now. Come at me.
Goku-5.jpg
AF? get out.

YOU'VE MADE A BIG FUCKING MISTAKE!!!!!!

I take the throne by throwing a green fireball at the throne controller. Uh-oh, I'VE GONE MAD WITH POWER AGAIN!
tumblr_lt1tk6mhQr1qbmo3to1_250.gif

I destroy the armies sent after me with my dark powers find Icanhasgoomba throw him into my void then i sit on the throne.

And I steal the throne from the throne controller and sit on it.

Using the dark powers i unparalyz myself and then i shove a poisoned doughnut down Icanhasgoomba 's throat,killing him,i then.....once again sit on the throne.

*sigh* doesn't anyone know that Yoshi's cannot be effected by poison? And anyways, you are still in the void if I remember you not stating how you escape.

Using the power to fly (Still Super Saiyan Luigi) I Fly out of the void and throw a Spirit Bomb at The throne controller.

Weegee Revives himself, and uses an infinite starman, a starman that lasts forever. I use it, and take the throne

Icanhasgoomba said:
*sigh* doesn't anyone know that Yoshi's cannot be effected by poison? And anyways, you are still in the void if I remember you not stating how you escape.
I created the void so i control it and can leave it without question.

I take control of the throne.

Now I take control of the throne.

I throw goweegee back into the void...then i sit on the throne AGAIN.

I fly back up to the top and out of the void and take the throne!

I throw Icanhasgoomba and goweegee into my void then i destroy the void along with them and then i sit on the the throne.

I revive myself (again) and beat up Bowser and take the throne.

I get up from my beating, eat a Mega Mushroom step on goweegee crushing him,I then sit on the throne.

I didn't want to have to do this but, I stare at Bowser, and then he tuned into a weegee. And I retake the throne. And Bowser is my ally because he is also a weegee.

Back