Control the Throne

The lame Harry Potter movie comes out and all of you rush to see it.

Except me.

Throne get.

After watching hours of movies, you get up to go to the bathroom.
Move your feet, lose your seat.

Throne get.

On my way to the store I realize that I have no money. I turn back and resume throne sitting before you have a chance to get there.

Throne get.

I take out my knife, lean over the king, and stab myself in the chest with it. The king is no longer suitable to be king, blablabla...\
THRONE GET.

I send Bowser after you. For once, he actually succeeds at his plan, only for me to kill him and take the throne.
Throne Get :posh:

I get the power of every single thing known in the world and steal the throne and went to my dimension of awesomeness that only I can live in and go in.

I destroy every other dimension using my DimensionRipperInator and make a new throne, which I sit on.
THRONE GET

I come in and simply ask to take the throne. Being a down-to-earth guy who doesn't need to have absurd superpowers to destroy everything, the servants who polish the throne deem me humble and worthy.

Throne get.

I spread some peanut butter on the jam, make a sandwich, and eat it. WHOOPS, FORGOT YOU WERE STILL THERE, SORRY I ATE YOU D:/

Guess I'll keep this seat warm for a while~

Throne get.

It's actually the same language, but in 1337 sp34k.

Throne Get!

I gO bAcK tO tAlKiNg In JaAm. It MaKeS yOu So MaD yOu ThRoW uP. wHiLe yOu WeRe In ThE hOsPiTaL, i GiT tA tHrOOnE.

BaCk tO ThE BaSiC tHrOnE GiT.

Smiley faces and scrolling texts don't really acquire or defend a throne. I see this as my opportunity to get the empty throne, and I do.

Throne get.

I use my Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device to hit you in the head with my

COMPANION CUBE!

THRONE NEUROTOXIN GET.

Back