Portable Sequel to Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness on 3DS

Do you want a Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness sequel?

  • Yes and on a handheld

    Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Yes, but staying on a console

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I don't want a sequel

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'd prefer a new 3D Pokemon series with a story, but different features on a console

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'd prefer a new 3D Pokemon series with a story, but different features on a handheld

    Votes: 3 30.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Like the title says, would you like a sequel to Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness on 3DS? For me, YESH! Pokemon Battle Revolution was a major disappointment to me and I believe that 3D Pokemon games deserve an epic story and unique gameplay similar to what Pokemon Colosseum introduce with Shadow Pokemon. Also, I'd like it to be on the 3DS because it's graphics power has the potential of crafting a sequel and putting it on a handheld would actually make communications between 3D and 2D Pokemon games actully bearable instead of having to plug in that dumb GBA wire and having to go to your house. Not to mention that a 3D Pokemon game ith 3D visuals would look spectacular with Poke Balls flying towards the screen and moves blasting towards your face.
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
YES.

I WANT T A SEQUEL

POKÉMON XD WAS MY FAVORITE WHERE YOU COULD CHOOSE WHAT EVOLUTION COULD EEVEE EVOLVE INTO.
 

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness are highly underrated video games. They definitely need a sequel, and it'd be interesting to see it on the 3DS.
 

Dry-Petey

Gallade is awesome.
I'd prefer it on a handheld, but as long as we get one, I'm okay.
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I like Battle Revolution, but I liked XD a bit better and would love a sequel.
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Smasher said:
I like Battle Revolution, but I liked XD a bit better and would love a sequel.
are you joking me?

you don't have many pokémon to choose from unless you have a DS with a pokémon game.

it'd be fine if they could let you set up your team like in stadium.
 

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
oh yes. this would be so awesome.

Chris McLean said:
I'd prefer it on a handheld, but as long as we get one, I'm okay.
Thread Title said:
Portable Sequel to Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness on 3DS
portable = handheld, thus why it's in the handheld gaming board
 

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
Yes, Pokemon XD was an incredible game and so was Colosseum (though I prefer the former). PBR just didn't work out as a Pokemon Stadium type game and I personally think they should go back to a console Pokemon adventure game. It really does provide a lot of opportunities of seeing the Pokemon world in a more realistic way.

If only the PokePark Wii games were more of an actual Pokemon game as opposed to a Pikachu centric spin-off. The areas in these games were rather nice actually though they had very little going on as well.
 
Propeller Toad said:
Yes, Pokemon XD was an incredible game and so was Colosseum (though I prefer the former). PBR just didn't work out as a Pokemon Stadium type game and I personally think they should go back to a console Pokemon adventure game. It really does provide a lot of opportunities of seeing the Pokemon world in a more realistic way.

If only the PokePark Wii games were more of an actual Pokemon game as opposed to a Pikachu centric spin-off. The areas in these games were rather nice actually though they had very little going on as well.
I love the PokePark games, my favorites among Pokemon games, with Mystery Dungeon 2.

People hated it due to always having double battles but I Liked it so yes,
 
Top