RIP Whitney Houston

DaisyGaga

Da f***, Rosalina?
Mario4Ever said:
I didn't like her much, anyway.

She's died, can you show some respect?

It's a shame, she was a good singer (and actor). R.I.P.

It's a shame - she had a beautiful voice too.. Sadly, it was coming - she was a massive drug user.

RIP Whitney.

Never really liked her songs, but she did have a pretty amazing voice. It's sad, she wasn't even that old. Too bad she met Bobby Brown.

Mario4Ever said:
^totally a good reason for anybody to die

Shame, she was a good singer. I'm not too surprised, but it's still sad. RIP, Whitney.

Damon Gant said:
Mario4Ever said:

She's died, can you show some respect?

It's a shame, she was a good singer (and actor). R.I.P.

I would if I cared about her when she was alive. She wasn't much more than a name to me, so it's difficult to be affected by her dying.

Mario4Ever said:
I think you need to be more respectful of someone's death. People don't live to please you.

Anyways RIP, she had such a beautiful voice.

Pandapowah said:
Mario4Ever said:
I think you need to be more respectful of someone's death. People don't live to please you.

Anyways RIP, she had such a beautiful voice.

I'm aware that people don't live to please me, but I'm not going to show compassion to someone I did not know and to whom I barely listened. Let those who knew her and were touched by her music mourn her. They'll do a better job than I can.

Crocodile Dippy said:
So then why did you even post?

I was merely expressing my reaction (or lack thereof) to her death, since the thread was the first I'd heard of it. Perhaps it would have been better to say nothing, but what's done is done.

Okay everyone, no offense...

...but who is Whitney Houston?

Cause honestly I'd never heard that name until a couple days ago.

Dr. Javelin said:
Okay everyone, no offense...

...but who is Whitney Houston?

Cause honestly I'd never heard that name until a couple days ago.

Click.

Oh okay.

I think I'm going to do the same thing I did when Michael Jackson died and avoid discussing it.
But only because people just can't understand that I don't care.

It's not that they don't understand; they just don't consider the response appropriate.

Back