Fan Fiction

Scribble. Those were some pretty weird stories. I don't recall anything else fetish-related, though. Just a bunch of retarded crap.

Still can't find it.

Although there are some good stories too. I remember the ones where the koopalings vacation in Hawaii and Italy. Didn't really like the Australian version though.

And I liked the first Lakilester time traveling story. It's hilarious how he screws up the Mario timeline.

The most recent one I remember is Koopa Kard Kraze where Larry becomes obsessed with trading cards and I find it rather hilarious how he's the most common card.

Buster Baxter said:
Still can't find it.

Although there are some good stories too. I remember the ones where the koopalings vacation in Hawaii and Italy. Didn't really like the Australian version though.

And I liked the first Lakilester time traveling story. It's hilarious how he screws up the Mario timeline.

The most recent one I remember is Koopa Kard Kraze where Larry becomes obsessed with trading cards and I find it rather hilarious how he's the most common card.

What, so is Lakilester Marty McFly now? If so, AWW YEEEAAH.

Also, Metroid High School. I think I just died reading that.

@Buster: It's subtle. If you really want to see it, I may as well rev up that search tomorrow. Looking back, the author may as well have been thirteen when he written it. Still creepy.

Now let's make this more humorous and less disturbing:

Does anyone else remember Peter Chimaera?

I find fan fiction boring unless they're decent.

That doesn't make any more sense than it did the first time you said it, you know.

SiFi said:
I didn't say you shared the same opinion. I just said they were equally valid.

Aren't all opinions?

Anyway, I only sought out fanfiction once, and that was after I watched a brilliant show with a disappointingly shitty ending, and desired a better one. This was while I was on a medication with some freaky-ass side effects involving my perception of fiction.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4657037/1/Mario_Versus_Asteroids

Too short and such, but otherwise not too negative. I'm neutral towards this.

EDIT:

Hold that door!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7547035/1/Edward_Cullen_Ace_Attorney

Fandom Base on Cheezburger celebrates Bad Fanfiction Friday every week, only featuring the worst of the worst. Some of them make my OCD want to take a gasoline bath with a box of matches.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2507548/1/Edventure_of_the_Thousand_year_door

I think this is probably the ONLY fanfic I have fully read. READ IT. NOW. IT IS AMAZING.

I have fanfiction.net! I have a pretty obvious pen name, it's "Koopaling Lover Girl" (really obvious!) and I have 1 FanFic, Evil Mario Bros. (for short, can't remember rest of it) and I'm gonna try to find a way to write on there, but I can't right now.

Lario said:
I do remember reading something on Lemmy's Land back in 2007 that now brings me "oh God no" thoughts whenever I think about it, though. That place was kind of a waste anyway. (Well, the "scribbles" I guess.)

Old post but I remember WRITING some of the stuff on there and it personally makes me wretch.

Oh, but Mario Bros2 might like some of the stuff on there.

Mr. Smith said:
Lario said:
I do remember reading something on Lemmy's Land back in 2007 that now brings me "oh God no" thoughts whenever I think about it, though. That place was kind of a waste anyway. (Well, the "scribbles" I guess.)

Old post but I remember WRITING some of the stuff on there and it personally makes me wretch.

Oh, but Mario Bros2 might like some of the stuff on there.
Like what? :???:
But if it has Lemmy I'll read it.

I've seen a couple fan made Koopaling bios on there.
If you're talking about fanfic or fan made stories on there, can someone post a link or tell me where to find them?

Agent Smith said:
Oh you'd have a FIELD DAY with this MarioBros.2

Enjoy: www.lemmykoopa.com
I'll read it, but what does that mean?
Edit: Oh my god what the hell did I just read?!

Agent Smith said:
What do you mean? What fic did you read?
I don't remember the title, I think is was Lemmy's Retalition To Larry's Revenge or something.

Back