Too Many "Rules" in Request Threads?

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
I must say, it makes me laugh how in some of these art request threads, the creator is so specific and he/she has all these rules to his/her threads, and thus makes it not fun for other people to choose what the creator should draw. Just saying, guys.

Uh, what thread(s) in specific are you referring to?

I must say, it makes me sad how people actually have the nerve to complain about the restrictions an artist sets, when they offer their services completely free of charge.

These guys offer you the opportunity to request art without asking you for anything in return. They waste their time for your entertainment. To accept that they have to set a few rules to make the situation a bit easier for themselves is common courtesy.

Really, imagine you go into a shop that actually gives stuff away for free, and you yell at them about how they would dare to not have some overly specific shit in stock. Just appreciate that such a service exists, but don't demand the intolerable.

Some people...

Im sure most of the people doing these topics arent professional and are doing it for fun. They're likely not wasting their time doing it because they want to.

NintendoQueen said:
I must say, it makes me laugh how in some of these art request threads, the creator is so specific and he/she has all these rules to his/her threads, and thus makes it not fun for other people to choose what the creator should draw. Just saying, guys.

NintendoQueen, the fact that I don't watch Glee makes your avatar and sig not fun for me. You have to change it.

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
NintendoQueen said:

NintendoQueen, the fact that I don't watch Glee makes your avatar and sig not fun for me. You have to change it.
Scarecrow i don't believe in swearing nor do i believe in censorship so please change your sig

Back