Request a sprite

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
I or another spriter may make it!
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Mario in his MSC-outfit.
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
Any particular style?
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
SiFi said:
Any particular style?
It should just look like other sprites...
And it needn't be Paper Mario. :)
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
Already been done, my friend.

http://mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=03&c=1&id=12568

After clicking the link, Click Visiting its page
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Thanks. But I don't need the ball...
¬_¬
 

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
Pronouns
He/him
um i could use my own character. i want him to look like a black and whit version of a servebot. If its not trouble i want to have a drum set also black and white.
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
chibizombie said:
um i could use my own character. i want him to look like a black and whit version of a servebot. If its not trouble i want to have a drum set also black and white.
On it... Please hold
 

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
Pronouns
He/him
it may be a little late but can i have some attacks ( i want to be in super smash bros. wiki version thingey.)
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
chibizombie said:
it may be a little late but can i have some attacks ( i want to be in super smash bros. wiki version thingey.)
Sure thing. They already came with the tagless sheet I'm editing.
 

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Pronouns
He/him
Could you make me a Petey Piranha sprite that looks like it was taken from
Super Paper Mario? I ask this because SPM has the current best graphics out
of all the Paper Mario games that have been made so far.
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
PeteyPiranhaLover said:
Could you make me a Petey Piranha sprite that looks like it was taken from
Super Paper Mario? I ask this because SPM has the current best graphics out
of all the Paper Mario games that have been made so far.
Do you know where I can find base sprites?
 

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
Pronouns
He/him
maybe just maybe the spriters resource. I think someone already made a custom paper petey there too.
 
Top