The game help thread

Dry-Petey

Gallade is awesome.
If you need help, post it here. If you are looking at this thread, and you see a gaming question you know the answer to, you can also post it.

I'm a bit of a noob at Zelda games. In Ocarina of Time 3D, I can't hurt Queen Gohma. Those rock shooting things said to hurt her when she's stunned, but with my sword? Slingshot?

Shoot her totally unprotected, impossible-to-miss-while-Z-targeting eye with the slingshot and move in to wail on her with Deku Sticks or the Kokiri Sword. If you let her get to the ceiling, keep your target and shoot her again. Rinse, lather, and repeat.

Chris McLean said:
If you need help, post it here. If you are looking at this thread, and you see a gaming question you know the answer to, you can also post it.

I'm a bit of a noob at Zelda games. In Ocarina of Time 3D, I can't hurt Queen Gohma. Those rock shooting things said to hurt her when she's stunned, but with my sword? Slingshot?
If you click Vision at the bottom of the Game Over screen, it will give you useful hint videos that might help you progress. If you do get stuck again, try watching those videos because they can really help you out sometimes.

I completely fail at the Wii version of Punch Out. What are King Hippo's (I think that's his name) weaknesses/how can I defeat him?

Punch him in the face when he opens his mouth then punch his gut repeatedly.

How do you not suck so badly at Special Item 1?

Magus said:
How do you not suck so badly at Special Item 1?
I know what part you're talking about and since I suck at explaining things, watch The Megas use it.
Skip to around 3:55

That inferred hours of practice (which was something I assumed was a good idea anyway), but yeah, that's basically the only way I managed to succeed at that one section, and then only because I got lucky....

In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, which Pokémon would you recommend taking when challenging Zero Isle South? I usually like Pokémon that has four, semi-all around coverage over the different aspects of fighting whenever I do a dungeon that takes your level down to 1.

I'd say keep enough distance to build your ki, then use energy attacks (e.g. Kamehameha) at close range.

Back