Favorite Song

"Spaceman" - The Killers

Probably ether R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion" or Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit".

tie between "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin, and "Soon" by My Bloody Valentine

Dang. I have a lot, and they change often. But at the moment, my top three would be "You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire" by Queens of the Stone Age, "Re: Stacks" by Bon Iver, and "Antichrist Television Blues" by Arcade Fire.

I happen to have a liking towards Still Alive by Jonathan Coulton.
Kirby said:
Say your favorite song here.

Mine is "Hot n Cold" by Katy Perry.
Really?

I could never choose a definite favorite song, but I tend to like lots of 80s-90s stuff. "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin, or "Cars" by Gary Numan, maybe, but I dunno, I have a lot.

Smasher said:
Probably ether R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion" or Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit".

Now it's definitely "Losing My Religion", with Nirvana's "In Bloom" and Foo Fighters' "Monkey Wrench" tying for second.

Der Kommissar, Falco (1982)

I don't know too much German, nor do I usually listen to un-video game music, but this is actually a really good song.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Der Kommissar, Falco (1982)

I don't know too much German, nor do I usually listen to un-video game music, but this is actually a really good song.

Have you heard the After the Fire cover of that song? :3 It's in English and really, really good.

The English version is really good too. I like it almost just as much, but for some reason I like the German version better. I like to sing along with the English version though :p

Yeah, After the Fire were just one of those bands who had one hit and no one knows any other songs by them. They're the clean-cut definition of a one-hit wonder. But nonetheless it was really awesome.

these are all contenders:

Radiohead - Idioteque
Arcade Fire - Intervention
Blur - Death of a Party
Smashing Pumpkins - Daphne Descends
Massive Attack - Atlas Air
Foo Fighters - White Limo
Boards of Canada - Music is Math
Bon Iver - Calgary
Interpol - Untitled
Pink Floyd - Mother
Burial - Near Dark
My Morning Jacket - Remnants
Hold Steady - Both Crosses

these are all amazing songs and you should look them up.

I have lots of favorites and my fave besides ones from Shake it Up! is this one:

It's from Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam

Back