A Minecraft Discussion Thread

What do you think of Jeb taking over Minecraft development?

• He's been improving the game!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Give us Notch back!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Put someone else in charge!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Random Blue

Tried too hard to be post-ironic
So guys, Minecraft. I haven't seen any recent Minecraft threads, so here's one!

Me and my friends are really into the game right now, but I don't play much because my computer's laggy. All I've managed to do is make a house and a mine shaft.

What have you guys done on Minecraft?

EDIT: And apparently I can't spell. Who's surprised? Not me!

Re: A Minecraft Discussion Thred

Lots of shit for about two years, I'll make some list later

I dug out a big ol' cube underground then brought down dirt and planted some trees and made a mushroom house. It's pretty cool.

Oh yeah and this was before you could just go out kill some skeletons and make a pickax that can pick up grass, I had to make a damn grassbridge to get it down there.

Yeah I've never gotten feather touch either but bringing grass to places where grass should not be was always more impressive before people would naturally assume you had a feather touch shovel.

You mean silk touch right? To me having any good enchantment at all is impressive still since I just blew 27 levels on a diamond pickaxe just to get Efficiency III

I made a friend on that game, but he exploded, and so did everything near him. He made this weird hissing sound.

I've been playing since just about when it was new. It's hard to come up with much relevant since I've done so much, but I'll post anyway just for that fact.

Most recently, I moved onto a mountain. I call it Mt. Ararat and try to give everything I build on it an Armenian feel. I also take part in high-altitude pig breeding on it.

I can't play the full version because my computer is too slow, but I enjoy making statues in classic. My recent one is a TF2 Cookie Monster

http://www.mediafire.com/?5qcv9b7tke3dd2d

My little brother spent the past 3 or 4 days working on this map. I think it's really cool. You should download it and walk around it a bit.

Herr Shyguy said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5qcv9b7tke3dd2d

My little brother spent the past 3 or 4 days working on this map. I think it's really cool. You should download it and walk around it a bit.

I'll try it when I have the time to. Also, every time I dig a mineshaft, I find a cave system. I have the weirdest luck sometimes.

good golly gee, an adventure mode?? actually looking forward to this to see what the community has to offer

I have Minecraft PE (pocket edition) for ipad and there is basically nothing except most blocks and tnt, and there arent maps or signs, well at least they finally added crafting

Minecraft recently starting working again for me (Hasn't been working for weeks) and I decided to tear down my house to make a cool underground base.

Can't wait for 1.4.

Prince Gumball said:
I actually like the new sounds for everything in the snapshot. Especially the sand sound. I don't know why, but the old audio just really bothered me for some reason.
it sounded like you broke a leg or something

Oh, yeah...it was either 1.4 or 1.5, I couldn't remember. Guess I picked the wrong one.

Comparators are weird, all you can do with them that I know of is make the redstone signal weaker, I guess it could be used for some complicated circuits but I really have no clue.

Redstone blocks do make piston circuits easier, though. And they get rid of all the chest-clogging redstone I have around.

Back