Pokemon Topaz and Garnet(Generation 6) Felone and Strayin added!

Re: Pokemon Topaz and Garnet(Generation 6)

My 4th grade math book.

When I posted it.

It's lieing on my desk.

In g6, I hope to see evolutions and alternate forms of older pokemon, unlike g5 which were all totally new pokemon.

They'll be at the later numbers.

I have an idea for a Basilisk Pokemon. It's called Basilax, a Pokemon with a chicken head and feet, a lizard body, and a battleax for a tail.

I might use it. Maybe I'll turn this into a forum pokemon game, not just me.

DragonFreak said:
Kick Buttowski said:
DragonFreak said:
Kick Buttowski said:
Are you gonna get filled with raeg if I say "no"?
You spelled "rage" wrong. Just saying.

I did that on purpose. We do it for humor.
It makes me cringe.

Kick Buttowski said:

Kick Buttowski said:

Are you cringing yet?

On-topic: I would like to see more Eevee evolutions, maybe a fighting one or bug one. something cool.

Like Crackin, I would like more Eeveelutions. I would also like a Light type so that Electricity is no longer synonymous with light.

I like the idea of more Eeveelutions. One of each type. The only real problem is it would be kind of creepy having a ghost-type Eeveelution since that implies that Eevee literally died, which is kind of wrong.

Buster Baxter said:
I like the idea of more Eeveelutions. One of each type. The only real problem is it would be kind of creepy having a ghost-type Eeveelution since that implies that Eevee literally died, which is kind of wrong.
Lord.

And what other methods could we have, anyways? Leaf Stone wouldn't work for anything except the Bug, Dusk should defiantly do Ghost, and on that note, Dawn for Fighting.

There will be Eeveeloutions, 2 to be exact. I was thinking Dragon would be cool. And I think Fighting would work also.

Devil Jin said:
On-topic: I would like to see more Eevee evolutions, maybe a fighting one or bug one. something cool.
Puncheon and Secteon, perhaps? Try to guess what what type Toxeon, Haunteon, Ferreon, and Soareon are?

Devil Jin said:
Toxeon = ToxBox Poison
Haunteon = Ghost
Ferreon = No idea-eon
Soareon = Flying
Ferreon was a steel type Eeveelution. It refers to the latin name for Iron "Ferrous" (that's why Iron is Fe on the periodic table).

I will add the main flying type(Pidgey, Hoothoot, Starly, Pidove) soon.

Have you put up a main Normal type yet?

Ratata and Raticate (Rat)
Sentret and Furret (Ferret)
Zigzagoon and Linoone (Some other kind of weasel)
Bidoof and Bibarel (Gopher)
Patrat and Watchog (Meerkat, I think)

What small mammal will be next (I'm thinking a gerbil family)?

Well I've got Purrloin, I guess that'll be next.

Back