Are you a Grape, Melon, Orange, or Banana?

After taking the test, which fruit are you?

• Grape

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Banana

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Melon

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Ok, here is the deal. I took this personality test a few years back when I was in high school. I found the results to be the most accurate I have ever come across for ANY personality test I have ever taken. So, I would like YOU to take this personality test, and see which fruit you are!

Here is the link to the site: http://www.uscenrich.org/WT%20training%20Activities/FruitPersonality08_25_05.pdf

Now there are a few rules you have to follow to ensure you get the correct fruit. First off, it's best if you write down your answers on a separate sheet of paper (because there is quite a bit of adding to do at the end). Secondly, when you rank yourself, go row by row; and you cannot put the same number twice in each row (like having two 4's in each row). For example, the first row could look like this:
Imaginative-4 Investigative-3 Realistic-1 Analytical-2

Now that you have taken the test, read on down the site to see what fruit you are and some personality quirks about yourself. I have taken the test, and I am a GRAPE. I find what it says about Grapes to be extremely accurate. Everything listed under a Grape describes me to a T. I am not competitive, I have trouble making decisions, I do not like confrontations, the list goes on!

So find out what fruit you are! I'd love to hear which one!

Pineapple master race reporting in.
Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
I'm a pineapple, motherfuckers.
glaZv.jpg

Rainbow Dash said:
I am a orange....

So is my brother! :)

So, as an Orange, do you like to act goofy and consider yourself the "Class Clown"?
Also, are you unorganized?

(These are just a few traits of an "Orange").

NintendoQueen said:
Rainbow Dash said:
I am a orange....

So, as an Orange, do you like to act goofy and consider yourself the "Class Clown"?

I am unorganized.

Ultraluigi said:
I'm a pineapple.

Okay where are you guys getting this Pineapple? There are only Grapes, Melons, Oranges, and Bananas.

Rainbow Dash said:
NintendoQueen said:
Rainbow Dash said:
I am a orange....

I am unorganized.

;) And I know Bananas are organized. My best friend is a Banana; and she is very organized.

NintendoQueen said:
Rainbow Dash said:
NintendoQueen said:
Rainbow Dash said:
I am a orange....

I am unorganized.

;) And I know Bananas are organized. My best friend is a Banana; and she is very organized.
I bet her hearing went...

BANANAS!

*cough*

sounds good.

Melon. And since I was first to vote Melon in the poll, I'll post the description of it:

SwHnF.png

I'm surprised I agree with it. Nice test!

NintendoQueen said:
Ultraluigi said:
I'm a pineapple.

Okay where are you guys getting this Pineapple? There are only Grapes, Melons, Oranges, and Bananas.

The website only reveals the possibility of being a pineapple to those who are worthy. In order to complete the test, one must decapitate a sixty-foot ninja and wrestle a bear, while on fire.

Mason said:
Melon. And since I was first to vote Melon in the poll, I'll post the description of it:

SwHnF.png

I'm surprised I agree with it. Nice test!

Yeah, I found this to be EXTREMELY accurate! :)
I suggest to those who haven't taken it, SHOULD take it. It doesn't take long (even though it looks like it).

Primarily, I'm a melon, though I have aspects of each.

im a Orange

Back