• Between 5'-5'5" (1.52 m-1.68 m)

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Between 5'5"-6' (1.68 m-1.83 m)

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Above 6' (1.83 m)

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
attn: anyone making fun of anyone for their height, shut the fuck up and fall over into a well and explode

thanks

Nobody was making fun of anyone...

5'8'', I believe.

I'm only like 4'7(give or take a few) last time I check ew :rolleyes:

Tall enough.

Eh, I'm medium height I suppose. Hard to describe.

And no I don't know exactly how tall I am because I really don't care enough to measure myself.

NintendoQueen said:
attn: anyone making fun of anyone for their height, shut the fuck up and fall over into a well and explode

thanks

Well, for most of my life I was really short for my age, so in order to head off the comments, I had that tattooed on my face, and every time I entered the room I screamed it at the top of my lungs and fired off a machine gun round.

NintendoQueen said:

thanks

Well, for most of my life I was really short for my age, so in order to head off the comments, I had that tattooed on my face, and every time I entered the room I screamed it at the top of my lungs and fired off a machine gun round.

I am short for my age.

Lily said:
5'00''
So god damn small :(.

you're kidding, right? you're fourteen or something, that's not short at all for a fourteen year old.

And there is nothing wrong with being that height, Lily. I'm sure you'll still grow.

It is short for a 14 year old, most girls in my year are 5'3''+. But at Least I'm not a scrawny ratlike girl.
Plus I probaly won't grow any more. My Mum stopped Growing my age and is 5'00'' too.

Lily said:
It is short for a 14 year old, most girls in my year are 5'3''+. But at Least I'm not a scrawny ratlike girl.
Plus I probaly won't grow any more. My Mum stopped Growing my age and is 5'00'' too.

There is nothing wrong with being short. I'm short! :P

NintendoQueen said:
Lily said:

There is nothing wrong with being short. I'm short! :P
True, plus guys like girl's shorter than them oftenly.

I'm 5'9''. I know because I'm constantly getting my height and weight taken at doctors offices. I guess that's one benefit t being sick all the time. That's short for a hockey player, I guess. :(

Back