Your Favorite Movie

Mine is Hachi. It's really sad and it's about this dog and his owner, and he takes his dog to the train station to go to work, but dies at work and Hachi waits for him and comes back every day until he dies to wait for him. It's based on a true story. I haven't cried as much in a movie besides Marley and Me.

However, it may be The Hunger Games when the movie comes out....

The Shawshank Redemption. The ending always makes my coal-heart move.

My favorite movie should be pretty obvious since I've mentioned it several times, posted a few videos, and even made a Forum Game for it.

Eh, probably Star Trek IV. I don't watch a lot of movies.

Best comedy is Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. Best non-American film would either be Monty Python and the Holy Grail or Monty Python's Life of Brian. As for films in a foreign language, my favorite is La Vita è Bella.

If I had to pick one, it'd be The Dark Knight, though The Shawshank Redemption and Ghostbusters are close seconds.

The Princess Bride, Star Wars Episode V, or the version of Much Ado about Nothing with Kenneth Branagh, Morgan Freeman, and Keanu Reeves.

Pinkie Pie said:
: O

a character was placed with the ponies without turning into a pony

amazing

Eh, Star Wars III, V, and VI are great, but my favorites would have to be the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off may be the single greatest movie I have ever seen.

In second place is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1, and in third is Coraline.

Back