Banjo-Kazooie T.V. series?!?

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
While bored I decided to look up 4Kids TV on Wikipedia, lucky I did because to my surprise I saw that a Banjo Kazooie cartoon may be made. Don't believe me? Check it out yourself on the 4Kids TV article at Wikipedia in the "Coming Soon" section.

OMG! BANJO!!! ON TV!!!

*faints*

GO BANJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banjo TV

Wow! That's be cool. Viva Pinata got a show. Why not Banjo?

yay! The Main Characters, Banjo, Bottles, Mumbo, Kazooie, Grunty! We'll get to hear them TALK for once, no humms or barks!

Jamjars? Wumba? Jinjos? Jiggy-Wiggy? Ding Pot?

oooh boy, can't wait!

*Screams like a girl and hops up and down in enjoyment*

I'm so acting gay right now, but its understandable ........

right?

you know, A Banjo-Kazooie TV show would be perfect. I personally would like to see it because of Viva Pinata's lack of Banjo-Kazooie Cameos

Re: Banjo TV

3dejong said:
Wow! That's be cool. Viva Pinata got a show. Why not Banjo?

Since when? o_O

And I don't know if I'd watch it. Sorry to all, but I just can't say I'm a fan of Banjo.

Viva Pinata got a show a while ago, it's mostly just on 4Kids TV, also YTV if your in Canada. Dunno' about Kids WB or Cartoon Network though.

A Banjo-Kazooie show would be pretty awesome, hopefully the voices and plots won't be crappy (*cough* Legend of Zelda cartoon *cough*) though .

So very true.

TV shows based off of games are just as bad as games based off of TV shows/movies.

Seriously, all syndicated games must die.

The Earthworm Jim cartoon was pretty good, I've heard people say its the best cartoon based-off a video-game ever.

I remember the show being very good (Earthworm Jim that is). Maybe because Jim was so non-sensical, it translated well to a cartoon.

Back