Favorite Music Artist?

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Would probably be Weird Al.

Nirvana.

Solo artists, you mean? Um... Beck? Bob Dylan? Robert Johnson? Miles Davis? One of those guys, anyway.

Mario4Ever said:
Discord said:

Though I've recently been listening to Charles Manson's stuff.

...you mean Marilyn Manson, right? Not the serial killer? :???:

My favorite solo artists would, I think, be Beck, Sufjan Stephens, and Aphex Twin.

Oh, solo artist? Whoops. :P

In that case, I'm not sure. Probably Bob Dylan.

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
Mario4Ever said:
Discord said:

Though I've recently been listening to Charles Manson's stuff.

...you mean Marilyn Manson, right? Not the serial killer? :???:

My favorite solo artists would, I think, be Beck, Sufjan Stephens, and Aphex Twin.

1. No, I mean Charles. Marilyn sucks, IMO.
2. AFAIK, Manson himself didn't do any killing (if you want to get into a discussion about that, feel free to do so via PM), but he released an album during the trial, called LIE: The Love and Terror Cult, in order to fund his defense (the cover of which is a slight modification of the LIFE magazine cover depicting Manson's infamous crazed look), and some of the music on that album (emphasis on some, since he's not phenomenal by any means, but he isn't terrible) is pretty good (example of a better one), and chances are you've heard it before (or at least variants of it), as several artists/groups (notably The Beach Boys) have either reworked Manson's songs or incorporated aspects of them into their own songs since Manson is forbidden from receiving royalties.

Back