Arthur

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I feel kind of embarrassed for making a topic like this...

So, whose seen Arthur? Or, who remembers Arthur?

Even to this day, I still watch the aardvark with glasses.

Discuss any thing Arthur-related here.

My Mom thought he was a mouse.

When I read the older books, I thought he was an anteater.

Regarding the characters, I like just about everyone except for Muffy, Binky, Disaster Warning, The Tibble Twins, the Tough Customers (except for Molly), and to a much lesser extent, Francine.

DW is the best character.

look at her pupils

Also I'm not afraid to say I like Arthur. And he is an aardvark, not a mouse, bear, or anteater.

Arthurs a cool show

Why else would they still be making it

Mason said:

Are you serious?! *realizes who I'm talking to* Oh wait, never mind.

Mason said:
And he is an aardvark.

Uh yeah, I kind of already established this in the first post.

Kick Buttowski said:
Even to this day, I still watch the aardvark with glasses.

By the way, Buster's the best charaacter. He's the only one who received his own spin-off.

Buster is not the best character just because he got his own spin-off, especially considering his spin-off is complete shit.

It's because of that show that I now know how to spell aardvark.

"A-A-R-D-VARK!" XP

Something that gets on my nerves sometimes, that I never realized as a kid but think about now, is how unfair it is how much Arthur gets the short staff in certain episodes, especially with D.W. Then again, I owe that mostly to TV Tropes:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DethroningMoment/WesternAnimation

Smashgoom202 said:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DethroningMoment/WesternAnimation

Other than the Bleep episode, I agree.

I'm neutral towards D.W.'s Very Bad Mood and Arthur's Big Hit is my second least favorite episode, beaten only by the one where Buster steals a toy and gets himself and Arthur in trouble.

Kick Buttowski said:
Mason said:

Are you serious?! *realizes who I'm talking to* Oh wait, never mind.

Wow, that was kind of a dickish thing to say.

I used to watch Arthur when I was little, it was alright. DW, Francine and Buster were my favorite characters.

Kick Buttowski said:
I thought he was an anteater.

this.

Of course I remember Arthur! I remember thinking it was the coolest thing being in 3rd grade, like Arthur (when I watched the show). I don't watch it much anymore though (then again, I don't watch much TV in the first place).

^ That's one of my least favorite episodes. If you click on the link Smashgoom202 provided, that pretty much sums up my thoughts on the episode.

Back