Math Homework with Toadbert

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
when faced with a problem you can't solve, calmly assess the situation

001umm.jpg

That bears a resemblance to my geometry homework, but with time times the amount of shapes drawn on there.

That's "calmly assessing the situation"?

Math in class: 1 + 1 = 2

Math in homework: 1 + 2 + 1 = 4

The math test:

Johnny had one apple and two oranges.

a) Calculate the sun's mass.
b) Find the answer to the meaning of life.
c) Write paragraph answers to the above questions and cite sources in MLA format.

GigaKoloktos said:
At first I thought the title referred to the character that appeared in Mario and Luigi:Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story.
Toadbert is BEEEAAARRRS's real username.

Dr. Javelin said:
Math in class: 1 + 1 = 2

Math in homework: 1 + 2 + 1 = 4

The math test:

Johnny had one apple and two oranges.

a) Calculate the sun's mass.
b) Find the answer to the meaning of life.
c) Write paragraph answers to the above questions and cite sources in MLA format.

That's NOTHING compared to my AP Chemistry tests:

Carbon has 6 protons. Find the boiling point of a .356 molal solution of ammonium hydroxide in acetic acid on the moon. Then find the empirical formula of C54H3N81OH2. Keep in mind that "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" is about someone contemplating suicide. When you're done, multiply the two answers together and divide by the cosine of theta in a right triangle with the adjacent leg measuring 400 nanometers and the opposite leg measuring 3 light-years. This quiz is worth 10000000000000000000 points.

^ A scientific calculator should do the trick. It's not too hard once you recognize how it all works. It takes me some time to get some new things through my head, though.

@ Nabber: The triangle mid-segment theorem. I did the work for one of the questions wrong, and it went all downhill from there. It was all done on the backside of a sheet of paper with a previous assignment on the other side. I pretty much filled up all the space on this side. After I finished all the problems, I drew dark, bold boundaries between most of the questions and their work.

Lario said:
^ A scientific calculator should do the trick. It's not too hard once you recognize how it all works. It takes me some time to get some new things through my head, though.

@ Nabber: The triangle mid-segment theorem. I did the work for one of the questions wrong, and it went all downhill from there. It was all done on the backside of a sheet of paper with a previous assignment on the other side. I pretty much filled up all the space on this side. After I finished all the problems, I drew dark, bold boundaries between most of the questions and their work.
Oh god I hate proving theorems. They Pythagorean proof wasn't too bad but it's a good thing our teacher does all of them for us.

Also I always thought that Stopping by a woods on a Snowy Evening was about a guy who was going to murder someone.

^ The Shining came to mind thanks to that.

Today we did some more triangle and proportional related problems with things like the median and altitude. It wasn't hard at all, though, and I didn't have to do much work. Such is life

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
War is peace.
Freedom is ignorance.
Ignorance is strength.
ALL HAIL INGSOC!!

EDIT: That should be "Freedom is slavery." Don't know how I fucked that up.

Peter Sam said:
Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
ALL HAIL INGSOC!!

The Party should "correct" you for screwing that up.

If John has 3 apples

And Joe steals 4 of John's apples

How many apples does Joe have?

Back