What disorders do you have?

In terms of non-mental disorders, I have asthma. In terms of mental disorders, I also have amnesia.

...Apart from amnesia, not much.

Wait, did I mention amnesia?

^ Anterograde amnesia is basically the scariest thing ever.

DragonFreak said:
Oh, and up there, that's the exact kind of things that I hate South Park. Well, now another thing to add to the list.

South Park makes fun of everything. It's absurdly childish to get pissy about it making fun of people with Aspergers- there are a lot worse things that they could have done than poke fun at how easy it is to mishear the name.

N64Dude said:
Allergy i cant eat Dairy and im got Behavour Porblems

And speeling porblems.

On-topic, I have ADD.

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
South Park makes fun of everything. It's absurdly childish to get pissy about it making fun of people with Aspergers- there are a lot worse things that they could have done than poke fun at how easy it is to mishear the name.
I actually agree with this. Statements like "South Park was bad before but NOW THEY MADE FUN OF THIS" or "I USED TO LIKE SOUTH PARK UNTIL THEY MADE FUN OF THIS" slightly annoy me because those who say that are basically saying they don't give a rat's care about the other people South Park makes fun of. Of course people are entitled to their opinion but I think about South Park in a very black and white way. I like it the show and I watch the show. It's offended me in the past, but I still like the show and I'll continue to watch it.

Mild undiagnosed Dysphraxia (bad coordinatiob.)
Allergy to insect bites
And a little thing I called 'perfectionism.' Basically, I get pissed if I'm not the best and always try to be the best at everything.

Oh yay. Let's see.
Asperger's
Autism
Dsylexia
Dsypraxia
ADD/ADHD (Sort of)
OCD/Perfectionism Everything should be all neat, tidy and even.
And then there's my apparent insanity and deep, psychotic rage that builds with each day :-\ Oh, and my dyslexic-grammar-nazi routine. May as well add some melancholy/depression and my trademark brand of ultra-negative pessimism (enough to make optimists either cry or give death threats 8)) and not sure if it counts, but arachnophobia. Plus I'm a hoarder/collector.

Damon Gant said:
In terms of non-mental disorders, I have asthma. In terms of mental disorders, I also have amnesia.

...Apart from amnesia, not much.

Wait, did I mention amnesia?
I Have asthma.

Diabetes [Type 1] doesn't count, it's a full-fledged disease sooooo

I think I could possibly have ADD.

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
I also have a very mild case of OCD, which manifests in being compulsively religious in very strange ways.

Either that or I'm just a weirdass.

Is this at all applicable to you (I've never heard of OCD applied to religion)?

Aspergers Syndrome and ADHD. I have some weird OCD when I play games, though. It seems like I must always do something out of the ordinary on each playthough to make it 'interesting', I guess.
EDIT: Bad font and colour is bad.

Lily said:
Mild undiagnosed Dysphraxia (bad coordinatiob.)
Allergy to insect bites
And a little thing I called 'perfectionism.' Basically, I get pissed if I'm not the best and always try to be the best at everything
im like that i want to be the best at everything.

I learned about a week ago that both sides of my family have had a very long history of depression. At the very least, I know every last member of my immediate family has been on anti-depressants at least once in their lives, as have I.

Haven't been on any medication in over two years, tho, so I'm hoping it stays that way.

i have cool disorder, it causes me to be more badass than the average white male

Peter Sam said:
Kazooie said:
Aspergers Syndrome and ADHD
Both? ouch.
Yep. It wasn't easy the first years, as we — my parents and I — had nothing to go on. Nowadays I can manage them both kind of well, and I have medicine for the ADHD part. The medicine's active substance is amphetamine, and each pill contains 54mg of it. This low dose of amphetamine actually has a calming effect on me, as opposed to making my hyper-active. It also makes my appetite go down for about 12 hours after having taken it, and I also can't sleep during the same 12 hours. After said 12 hours has passed, I get hyper-active, high as shit, and can start saying things like 'LOL! IT'S A FRIDGE! IT'S FUNNY, AND CAKES!!! LOLOLOL XDDDD WAFFLEZ! LOL!'.

Lily said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Guiliant said:
i have cool disorder, it causes me to be more bad ass than the average white male

hey i have that too
Do you now?

The guy in that song doesn't have that disorder, he just wishes he did.

Kazooie said:
Peter Sam said:
Kazooie said:
Aspergers Syndrome and ADHD
Both? ouch.
Yep. It wasn't easy the first years, as we — my parents and I — had nothing to go on. Nowadays I can manage them both kind of well, and I have medicine for the ADHD part. The medicine's active substance is amphetamine, and each pill contains 54mg of it. This low dose of amphetamine actually has a calming effect on me, as opposed to making my hyper-active. It also makes my appetite go down for about 12 hours after having taken it, and I also can't sleep during the same 12 hours. After said 12 hours has passed, I get hyper-active, high as shit, and can start saying things like 'LOL! IT'S A FRIDGE! IT'S FUNNY, AND CAKES!!! LOLOLOL XDDDD WAFFLEZ! LOL!'.
Tell me about it, actually, no, I know how it feels. I don't think I have ever been tested for ADHD per say, but I'm pretty sure I have that too along with AS.

Back