Wii disc "noise" problem

ToxBox

Power Star
Everybody kept telling me that my Wii's disc motor is loud and my Wii can be felt shaking more than my red wii, how I can stop this, I tried set my Wii straight up

I say that's bad news. The last time that happened, well, my Wii completely broke. I hope that's not the issue with yours.

I think you should have it checked out. I heard if the laser is off by even a little bit your discs can be damaged.

Banjo said:
If its not messing with your disks, its not a problem.

Never try to fix something that's not broken.
Terrible advice. I can't personally help you with your Wii, but if something is out of the ordinary about something like a video game console it is a bad sign. The fact that it hasn't resulted in anything yet is a good thing and it would be silly to ignore a warning sign that you've been so fortunate as to have before anything actually happens.

I think you should get the one that may have a problem checked out, and use the red one (if you can) until it's sorted out (considering if it does get sorted out).

Ask One of your Friends Family They Might Help You or give your wii a break :)

I had this problem a year or 2 ago. I wound up sending it off to Nintendo for repairs.

I'd go with what some others have said and get Nintendo's help. They have great customer service.

If you send it to Nintendo they should repair it for free. The best thing to do is call and ask them.

'3K said:
If you send it to Nintendo they should repair it for free. The best thing to do is call and ask them.

This. AFAIK, Nintendo doesn't charge anything.

King DDD said:
How long they will repair my Wii?

That depends on how serious the problem is, and you won't find out until you call them.

You still might want to looks it over and see if it's something simple that's a problem.

My Wii was overheating all the time until I checked the fan on the back and moved a loose wire that was blocking it out of the way. I didn't even have to unscrew the casing. It works perfectly to this day.

(Just don't do anything stupid and mess it up even more)

Back