Wookieepedia Users

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
I'm a Former Wookieepedia user, Jabbathehuttgartogg. Anyone else from Wookieepedia?

Yeah. I believe Son of Suns was my user name. I really wanted to do some major editing, but that wiki had so many people, everything I knew about had already been written. Then I found the Super Mario Wiki, which was very incomplete, and I went to work.

Hmmmmm, same here, except I did some major stuff there.

This is my User page:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jabbathehuttgartogg

I'm from Wookieepedia, too. I still edit there, but not as much as I do on the Super Mario Wiki. Here's my Wookieepedia user page .

In fact, that template on the top of WarioLoaf's Wookieepedia user page is how I discovered the Super Mario Wiki.

Really?! Thats very ironic.....

How'd you find my old page?

Well, I was looking on the recent changes page, and I saw that you had edited your user page. I looked at it, (for some reason) and I noticed a link to the Super Mario Wiki, and I clicked on it.

About a half an hour later, I joined the Super Mario Wiki.

wow............... :shock:

Well, Your very welcome!

While I do love the site, I've been getting annoyed with some of Wookieepedia's recent policy changes, two in particular.

One is that custom sigs have to have the same font color (which means you can't have multiple text colors in your sig).

And another one that looks like it is going to pass (based on the current consensus) is that users have to be 18 years or older to run for Adminship.

Yoshi626 said:
While I do love the site, I've been getting annoyed with some of Wookieepedia's recent policy changes, two in particular.

One is that custom sigs have to have the same font color (which means you can't have multiple text colors in your sig).

And another one that looks like it is going to pass (based on the current consensus) is that users have to be 18 years or older to run for Adminship.

Well here, everyone loves custom sigs! look at Knifes and PJ's! I don't think well pass a policie thing on that, I hope.

Thats stupid, 18 and older?! Most of us here don't even qulify for that, so we need no worry about it here.

So that proves my point SMW is better.

But another thing you forgot was that its too crowded and people can revert your work in a snap!

Give me a link to that 18 and older policie vote page, please

:?

Son_of_Suns said:
I really wanted to do some major editing, but that wiki had so many people, everything I knew about had already been written.
Actually that's how I feel when editing Mario Wiki

Smiddle said:
Son_of_Suns said:
I really wanted to do some major editing, but that wiki had so many people, everything I knew about had already been written.
Actually that's how I feel when editing Mario Wiki

:shock: - theres so much for you to add thats kinda ..... wow

I have an account on wookiepeida i'm Xzelion...

Plumber said:
I am on Wikia, but never edited Wookiepedia.

niether have I :(

Back