Watch my movie

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool

I already watched it and I am not going to watch it again.

• This should be in fan creations.
  • That music is from one of the Wario Land games, right?
  • You are weilding a watermelon and a player named after the Fresh Prince appears in the video THAT IS RACIST

SiFi said:
  • You are weilding a watermelon and a player named after the Fresh Prince appears in the video THAT IS RACIST

Everything is racist, isn't it? Stop yelling at him. It's not like there was a black guy eating it. What if there was a video with a white guy and a ping-pong paddle? Would you yell at him then?

Evil Magikrazy said:
SiFi said:

Everything is racist, isn't it? Stop yelling at him. It's not like there was a black guy eating it. What if there was a video with a white guy and a ping-pong paddle? Would you yell at him then?

Lol, you're taking SiFi seriously.

apocalypseArisen said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
SiFi said:

Lol, you're taking SiFi seriously.

SiFi isn't a serious person? Great, now I look like a jerk.

I don't feel qualified to watch your movie since I haven't played that game but OMFG is that music one of the town themes from Wario Land 3?

Evil Magikrazy said:
SiFi isn't a serious person? Great, now I look like a jerk.
lurk moar

That should get an Academy Award for Best Picture.

Back