Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Because I just had a Mallowmar.
mallomars2.jpg

SO DELICIOUS

SweeTarts

I love Sour Candy

Warheads, Sour Patch Kids, you name it.

Though of course I do on occasion get other types of candy. Anyone ever had Cookies n' Cream Hershey's?

The last time I responded to this thread I was a condescending asshole about health and just mentioned some fruits, which I will not do this time(3Dejong thought I was a cool guy for it), but I will say that I pretty much never eat actual candy. Talking about the rare occasion on which I do eat candy, it's limited to only the darkest of chocolates, generally over tea. Given a choice among the shit they stuck right at the cash register so that kids can bypass the cart system and sneak it right under the barcode reader, I like Butterfingers, Snickers, and assorted fruity stuff. Starbursts, Skittles, sour especially. I've never eaten candy often enough to have experience in the sorts of sour stuff Verve mentioned, though.

EDIT: Also, Nabber is trolling you. Those things are absolutely terrible.

I also forgot to mention my undying love for Vienna Fingers.

Northern Verve said:
I love Sour Candy

Warheads, Sour Patch Kids, you name it.

Though of course I do on occasion get other types of candy. Anyone ever had Cookies n' Cream Hershey's?

That's good stuff, though I prefer either the milk chocolate or dark chocolate varieties.

God damn it, Lario. I forgot to mention my undying love of Kit Kats, too! Nobody should ever listen to me about this. Just assume there are a million other things I forgot.

i like Candy Folss

Uniju said:
God damn it, Lario. I forgot to mention my undying love of Kit Kats, too! Nobody should ever listen to me about this. Just assume there are a million other things I forgot.

Speaking of Kit Kats, don't they have like quite several flavors in Japan? I'm somewhat curious about that.

I like Nerds. They're my favorite candy

Lario said:
Uniju said:

Speaking of Kit Kats, don't they have like quite several flavors in Japan? I'm somewhat curious about that.
Me too. We should order some.

Starbursts and skittles are good, like SonicMario, I eat a lot of sour candy, so war heads and sour patch kids are good.

anything with li hing powder is good.

If anyone of you happen to come across "Li hing strawberry belts", give it a try, you won't regret it.

apocalypseArisen said:
anything with li hing powder is good.
IS THAT WHAT THAT STUFF IS CALLED?
I finally know!

Back