Your favorite candy

Uniju said:
apocalypseArisen said:
anything with li hing powder is good.
IS THAT WHAT THAT STUFF IS CALLED?
I finally know!

Assuming the "stuff" you're talking about is li hing powder then...

...yeah.

Per Mason. Also, anything with chocolate and peanut butter. Also, if it's been deep-fried, it is an amazing experience.

Okay, who said CHOCOLATE?!

Anyway,

Kit Kat
Hersey bars/kisses
crunch bars
apple-flavored jolly ranchers
Welch's Fruit Snacks
Butterfingers (Nobody better lay a finger on my butterfinger)

So the good people and Lindt decided to infuse dark chocolate with red chili pepper. I must say it works a whole lot better than you think it would. It's pretty damn good.

Kick Buttowski said:
Northern Verve said:
Anyone ever had Cookies n' Cream Hershey's?

I've had a bar once. Tasty. Although I haven't had one ever since.
Well, my father kind of ate one of the only ones I've ever had.
It was supposed to be for me but I never got it.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't know a lot of the stuff here, but I like Lindt and Cadbury's. I also like Kit Kats, Starbursts, Skittles, and a few other stuff. The kind of candy/chocolate we have over here seems pretty different.

MCD said:
I don't know a lot of the stuff here, but I like Lindt and Cadbury's. I also like Kit Kats, Starbursts, Skittles, and a few other stuff. The kind of candy/chocolate we have over here seems pretty different.

Cadbury eggs are good. :)
I also love skittles.
What is your opinion on skittles?

RandomYoshi said:
Chocolate is always awesome, not the white variety, though; that one feels like I'm eating rubber for some bizarre reason...

Maybe you're actually eating rubber and not realizing it, since white chocolate doesn't have that texture.

I like white and milk chocolate. No dark though, that stuff is soooo gross. My mom's crazy about it though.

As far as specific candy goes, Reese's, Twix, Kit-Kat, Snickers, etc. I also enjoy the occasional Godiva truffle, and Sarris chocolate-covered pretzels are to die for.

Back