Your Own Starter Trio

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
If you could make a new trio for the sixth generation of Pokemon, what would they be? And please, don't have another Fire/Fighting starter, PLEASE! Also, keep in mind that we are in the mind set of creating their second evolutions and not their baby forms.

Anyways, here's my idea:
1. Grass:
Name: Glanda (Panda plus glade)
Animal: Panda
Type: Grass/Fighting
Characteristics: A huge panda with green and yellow stripes and a dandelion sprouting from it's head. It wears a leaf headband due to it's association with Martial Arts due to Chinese influence and it's species' location in Japan.

I can't wait to see your ideas!

Fire:
Name: Fleon (Leon plus Flame)
Animal: Lion
Type: Fire/Steel
Characteristics: A lion with a mane and tail tip flowing with fire and steel claws and forelegs. It's fur is orange while the tail is red and face are red due to being near the flamed parts. It also has a self supporting hot air balloon that sprouts from it's back and gives it the Levitate ability to dodge Ground attacks now that they would be three times more powerful against it's typing.

Water:
Name: Platypoison (Platypus plus Poison)
Animal: Platypus
Type: Water/Poison
Characteristics: A platypus with poisonous claws, a dark-blueish type of fur, and a purple beak. It's tail is brown of course and has poisonous spikes growing on it.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Grass:
Name: Chappling (Chap and Sapling)
Animal: Treant
Type: Grass/Dark
Characteristics: Chappling is a baby treant. There are few leaves growing from its branches.

Fire:
Name: Willwisp (Will O' Wisp)
Animal: Fireball
Type: Fire/Ghost
Characteristics: Willwisp is a floating fireball with two eyes. Not much else to say.

Water:
Name: Mershade (thanks Super Mario the Hedgehog)
Animal: Mermaid
Type: Water/Dark
Characteristics: Mershade is a mermaid with long blonde hair, a fish tail and other mermaid stuff. She (they're all female) always carries a trident.
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Evil Magikrazy said:
Grass:
Name: Chappling (Chap and Sapling)
Animal: Treant
Type: Grass/Dark
Characteristics: Chappling is a baby treant. There are few leaves growing from its branches.

Fire:
Name: Willwisp (Will O' Wisp)
Animal: Fireball
Type: Fire/Ghost
Characteristics: Willwisp is a floating fireball with two eyes. Not much else to say.

Water:
Name: Can't think of one
Animal: Mermaid
Type: Water/Dark
Characteristics: [Name here] is a mermaid with long blonde hair, a fish tail and other mermaid stuff. She (they're all female) always carries a trident.
That's awesome! I'm glad to see someone actually using this thread! Why not call your water starter Mershade yo reference the Dark type?
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Grass:
Name: Chappling (Chap and Sapling)
Animal: Treant
Type: Grass/Dark
Characteristics: Chappling is a baby treant. There are few leaves growing from its branches.

Fire:
Name: Willwisp (Will O' Wisp)
Animal: Fireball
Type: Fire/Ghost
Characteristics: Willwisp is a floating fireball with two eyes. Not much else to say.

Water:
Name: Can't think of one
Animal: Mermaid
Type: Water/Dark
Characteristics: [Name here] is a mermaid with long blonde hair, a fish tail and other mermaid stuff. She (they're all female) always carries a trident.
That's awesome! I'm glad to see someone actually using this thread! Why not call your water starter Mershade yo reference the Dark type?
Perfect!
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
LuigiNo.1 said:
Before I give you my ideas, would it be the starter unevolved, evolved once, of final form?
Final form.
Whoops, I used the unevolved form for the Grass and Fire starters. The finals I guess would be named Bloak and Scaldergeist.
 

LN1

L - N - 1
Grass
Eagrass
Type:Grass/Flying
Animal:Eagle(with some plant characteristics)
Characteristics:It can use all type of grass attacks and fly all in one pokemon. Also, it's a better choice than Tropius.

Fire
Heation
Type:Fire
Animal:Lion
Characteristics:It's a lion, but its hair and it's interior is flaming, litterally, and it doesn't hurt at all to him.

Water
Aquaflier
Type:Water/Flying
Animal:Some amphibian, possibly a frog, with wings.
Characteristics:Aquafliers can fly higher than the clouds and make powerful tsunami waves, without moving a single feet.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
LuigiNo.1 said:
Grass
Eagrass
Type:Grass/Flying
Animal:Eagle(with some plant characteristics)
Characteristics:It can use all type of grass attacks and fly all in one pokemon. Also, it's a better choice than Tropius.

Fire
Heation
Type:Fire
Animal:Lion
Characteristics:It's a lion, but its hair and it's interior is flaming, litterally, and it doesn't hurt at all to him.

Water
Aquaflier
Type:Water/Flying
Animal:Some amphibian, possibly a frog, with wings.
Characteristics:Aquafliers can fly higher than the clouds and make powerful tsunami waves, without moving a single feet.
Eagrass looks a lot like egress (a fancy word for exit) to me. Is it good at escaping?
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
LuigiNo.1 said:
Grass
Eagrass
Type:Grass/Flying
Animal:Eagle(with some plant characteristics)
Characteristics:It can use all type of grass attacks and fly all in one pokemon. Also, it's a better choice than Tropius.

Fire
Heation
Type:Fire
Animal:Lion
Characteristics:It's a lion, but its hair and it's interior is flaming, litterally, and it doesn't hurt at all to him.

Water
Aquaflier
Type:Water/Flying
Animal:Some amphibian, possibly a frog, with wings.
Characteristics:Aquafliers can fly higher than the clouds and make powerful tsunami waves, without moving a single feet.
Very good! I like the names too!
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Evil Magikrazy said:
Grass:
Name: Chappling (Chap and Sapling)
Animal: Treant
Type: Grass/Dark
Characteristics: Chappling is a baby treant. There are few leaves growing from its branches.

Fire:
Name: Willwisp (Will O' Wisp)
Animal: Fireball
Type: Fire/Ghost
Characteristics: Willwisp is a floating fireball with two eyes. Not much else to say.
Too similar to the Shiftry line and the Chandleure line, respectively.
Evil Magikrazy said:
Water:
Name: Mershade (thanks Super Mario the Hedgehog)
Animal: Mermaid
Type: Water/Dark
Characteristics: Mershade is a mermaid with long blonde hair, a fish tail and other mermaid stuff. She (they're all female) always carries a trident.
Good.

EDIT: Oh yeah I also liked the grass panda idea too.
 

Mariorules25

Hyaahhh
Grass:Leaficken

animal:Like a chicken

type:Grass/Fly

characteristics: A green chicken with a leaf on its head



Fire:Timberish

Animal:Tiger

type:fire/metal

characteristics:A red tiger with loads of fire on its back


Water:Haychtooh

type:Water/psychic

characteristics:a blue owl with water dropping from it
 

Dry-Petey

Gallade is awesome.
Dingrass, a green-furred Dingo that has a small palm tree for a tail. It carries a stick it uses for fighting, similir to Farfetch'd's leek. It's signiture move is Leaf Tornado.

Ezalblaze, a fire snake. It's on fire and has the pattern of fire on it's chest. It's signiture move is Flamethrower.

Garglots, a living bubble, with bubbles spewing out from it's mouth. These bubbles come from its body, and go back into it after a few seconds. Its signiture move is Bubble Cannon.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Characteristics: A huge panda with green and yellow stripes and a dandelion sprouting from it's head. It wears a leaf headband due to it's association with Martial Arts due to Japanese influence and it's species' location in Japan.
Pandas are native to China, not Japan.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Mario4Ever said:
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Characteristics: A huge panda with green and yellow stripes and a dandelion sprouting from it's head. It wears a leaf headband due to it's association with Martial Arts due to Japanese influence and it's species' location in Japan.
Pandas are native to China, not Japan.
How do you know that panda isn't from Japan?
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Mario4Ever said:
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Characteristics: A huge panda with green and yellow stripes and a dandelion sprouting from it's head. It wears a leaf headband due to it's association with Martial Arts due to Japanese influence and it's species' location in Japan.
Pandas are native to China, not Japan.
Oh, my bad. I get some of those cultures confused some times.
 

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
I don't really have any Pokemon ideas, but I always thought it would be different to have a Psychic/Fighting/Dark trio. Although unfair, since Psychic doesn't affect Dark at all. And anyway, it's best to stick with the classics. It was just a thought. I think I'm rambling.
 
Top