Games you want to see

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Any games you want to come out: Sequels, crossovers, or any new concepts that you may have.

Personally, I'd rather have a proper sequel to Metroid Fusion. I'm pretty sure that Samus is now considered a fugitive by the Federation after the events aboard the B.S.L. and I'd like to see where they'd go with that.

I think that'd take a while, since they'd have to come up with another planet or something, since pretty much every main location in the series has blown up. Anyway, if they do make one, I don't want to explore sectors again.

I actually like Fusion as a proper end to the mainstream Metroid games.

Mario4Ever said:
I also want a Super Metroid remake.

That would be cool. I never got a chance to play the original even though I've always wanted to.

Also, I mentioned this before, but I really want new Star Fox and F-Zero games. I've always been a fan of those two series.

EDIT: I also highly agree with Crash's below post. I loved Sonic Battle.

Why do you people only want sequels?

I would personally love to see a video game based on Aboriginal mythology, particularly the Dreaming. Or perhaps some sort of Red Dead Redemption-styled game in the Old West Australian outback.

A game based heavily on stunning visuals would work nicely in rural New Zealand, too.

The other day I was browsing Memebase when I came to this:

434691d4-2eb8-49d9-ae29-2f461b4803e9.png

This is a very interesting idea, like a prequel game or something.

Mariomario64 said:
The other day I was browsing Memebase when I came to this:

434691d4-2eb8-49d9-ae29-2f461b4803e9.png

This is a very interesting idea, like a prequel game or something.
I bet those kids are Red and Blue

I'd like to see a game where DK and K. Rool work together. Also, a Mario and DK game where DK actually helps out instead of being an antagonist.

Wario's Woods 2 or perhaps a 3DS/Wii U sequel. This game is very underrated.

Either that or a game that finally gives Toad a new starring role. :toad:

Back