Shy Guy
http://superherocity.myminicity.com

Me City is here! so

Gogogo and joinjoinjoin!

LuigiDude said:
Gogogo and joinjoinjoin!
Nonono. I'mI'mI'm notnotnot goinggoinggoing tototo dododo ititit. :P :P :P

Nononono.

Iii dododo notnotnot wantwantwant tototo downdowndown loadloadload somesomesome virusvirusvirus riddledriddledriddled freeefreefree warewareware.

You don't download It. :shifty:

Uniju said:
3D, your the one who keeps advertising ROM sites. <_<

Atatat leastleastleast they'rethey'rethey're professionalprofessionalprofessional sitessitessites guaranteedguaranteedguaranteed notnotnot tototo havehavehave anyanyany virusesvirusesviruses.

No; Downloads.Com said it has been tested and was proved 100% virus/spyware free, plus it's a widely known company that would never dare to do so.

Pessimist. :P

Thanks a lot Luigidude. You made my computer crash.

You guys suck.

:cry: Oh no!

SiFi said:
Thanks a lot Luigidude. You made my computer crash.

You guys suck.

I enlarged your writing and no way am I joining now >_>.

Why don't you guys try it yourself instead of reading other people's posts and thinking it's HORRIBLE? I made my own city too but if you guys are wimps I won't give the link. I can't understand how your computer would crash by going there. Mine is perfectly okay. But you probably have a completely different computer and things like that.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Why don't you guys try it yourself instead of reading other people's posts and thinking it's HORRIBLE? I made my own city too but if you guys are wimps I won't give the link. I can't understand how your computer would crash by going there. Mine is perfectly okay. But you probably have a completely different computer and things like that.
He's right you know. Did you make it on this?

Back