Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I don't play sports

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Softball

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
apocalypseArisen said:
NintendoQueen said:
Anyone here like to WATCH any of these sports on TV (or go to an actual game)?

Sure, I watch Baseball and Football every once in awhile. Been to a few games myself.

Have you been to Cubs games? I know you said you like the Cubbies! :)

NintendoQueen said:
apocalypseArisen said:
NintendoQueen said:
Anyone here like to WATCH any of these sports on TV (or go to an actual game)?

Sure, I watch Baseball and Football every once in awhile. Been to a few games myself.

Have you been to Cubs games? I know you said you like the Cubbies! :)

Nah, I've seen the Astros, Cardinals, Pirates, Rangers, Orioles, Dodgers, Padres, and the Angels.

Used to play basketball and baseball.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a huge fan. I regularly attend A's games, make it to a couple of Sharks games a year, go to nearly every Cal football game and if the Ravens play in Oakland or Sam Francisco, I find a way to attend those games, too.

Play:
Baseball (though it's incredibly competitive in my district and I dropped out after last year. I was #14, after Gil Hodges. I wanted #8, but oh well)

Watch:
NASCAR (JOEY LOGANO W00T)
Baseball (METS W00T)

You know, I love the diversity of answers here. :)

Also, I have gotten more into watching sports (especially football) because my brother is into watching it.

I also have been to 3 Chicago Cubs games and I LOVE going. :D

Speaking of sports, someone at my dad's workplace got us front row tickets to a Tampa Bay Lightning hockey game tonight! Although I'm not the biggest hockey fan, I'm gonna go to see what it's like; since it'll be the first sports game I've been to in about 7-8 years.

Have any of you been to a hockey game? I know Ralph has.

Nega-Man said:
Speaking of sports, someone at my dad's workplace got us front row tickets to a Tampa Bay Lightning hockey game tonight! Although I'm not the biggest hockey fan, I'm gonna go to see what it's like; since it'll be the first sports game I've been to in about 7-8 years.

Have any of you been to a hockey game? I know Ralph has.

I know Brock has; you can ask him about them, if you want.

Basketball and baseball. Used to play football not anymore.

AAU player for basketball and baseball...where's supremo???

BaseballYoshi24 said:
Basketball and baseball. Used to play football not anymore.

AAU player for basketball and baseball...where's supremo???
Supremo left.

So I just got back from the hockey game. It wasn't too exciting, our team was falling behind, 2-4. We left at the second period so we didn't get to see who won, but I'm sure Carolina will. Dammit.

Yep, Canes won, 5-2.

Only time I've ever left a hockey game early, we were losing 6-1 with five minutes to go.

Soccer is the main sport that I enjoy to play. However, I wouldn't say no to Tennis either. :D

I don't play sport very well. X_X

I can run pretty fast, and I have to play sport at school. So I play sport, but I'm not good at it.

I like playing Badminton and Cricket, though. And I love treadmills.

How about some softball up in this poll?

I'm also in marching band, which is so a sport. The only thing is, I'm in pit so I don't march in the halftime shows or competitions, only parades.

schmutz said:
How about some softball up in this poll?

I'm also in marching band, which is so a sport. The only thing is, I'm in pit so I don't march in the halftime shows or competitions, only parades.

Duly Noted. Check the poll again :)

I did Swimming Lessons when I was younger. Then I played a Year of Soccer (Got a Runners Up Trophy. Our team was #4 out of #5 but we made our way to the finals during the final 4.). I also liked Tennis a bit when we played at school. and recently when we play badminton at school I loved it.

Back