Words with Friends

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Never played it but I hear it's popular so what do you think of it?

Nega-Man said:
I love this game. I have all three "With Friends" games (this, Hanging, and Scramble) and I like all three. My record for most points in a single word in WWF is 126 points.
There's also Chess With Friends :P

The only game I've played is with this really smart girl in my class and she utterly owned me.

My dad plays with his friends all the time.

Once, one of his friends who previously sucked started becoming incredibly good, because he started using a cheating device that would automatically allow him to find out the best move possible.

So my dad got the program too. And now it's WWF hell.

Peter Sam said:
My dad plays with his friends all the time.

Once, one of his friends who previously sucked started becoming incredibly good, because he started using a cheating device that would automatically allow him to find out the best move possible.

So my dad got the program too. And now it's WWF hell.

Oh god, lol. I hate it when people cheat.

Discord said:
The only game I've played is with this really smart girl in my class and she utterly owned me.

What's your username? Maybe I could start a game with you.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, I found this screencap online of a guy who got 1469 points from "conceptualizing".

highest-scoring-words-with-friends-move.jpg

Jebus.

Nega-Man said:
True.

Also, I actually screencapped my 126 point word.

25E77563-orig.jpg

I landed the Z on a triple-letter spot and also landed the word on a triple-word spot. So I got lucky.

I spy the word "Oreo"

That was in my word pile, yes.

Also, the other day I pressed Random Opponent and got paired up with this guy who is hacking to make any word acceptable. Seriously, look at this.

nz8TZ.jpg

Last time I checked, "aaofo" and "zerosdr" aren't words.

This is why I prefer Scrabble. Can't hack that....

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
I disagree.

You disagree huh? Look up "aaofo", "zerosdr", or any of the crap he played in a dictionary and tell me what you find.

Mario4Ever said:
This is why I prefer Scrabble. Can't hack that....

True. This is the first time I've come across a hacker, though.

Do I enjoy playing this game? Yes ✓
Am I good at this game? NO x

But if you are interested in playing me, find me under Arielle999. :] I'll play anyone, just let me know if/when you send me a request.

Thanks!

Back