How did you get into video games?

I don't exactly know, but I've been into them for quite a while. Those memories of playing the Gameboy, Sega Dreamcast, the PS1, and, less importantly, the Nintendo 64.

In our house we had, a Playstation 2 with crash bandicoot and a gameboy with mario and pokemon

thats all i can say

I got a Wii for Christmas, along with SMG, Rampage, and Ben 10.

When I was a lot younger, I had a Nintendo 64. We sold it, though, because I didn't know how to play it and didn't use it. Then, when I was 7 or something my parents got me a Playstation 2 for Christmas.

Mom bought me a Gameboy Color, a yellow one, with the game Super Mario Bros. Deluxe when I was about five years. I played it very much, and I beat the remake of the first Super Mario Bros. many times in a few months, I remember. Later, when I was about seven years old, I got a Nintendo64, with the games Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie bundled with the awesome console. I have considered myself as a gamer ever since I got the Gameboy Color, but I felt the need to include when I got my first non-handheld console too for some bizarre reason.

I got a GBA SP when I was 6. The first games that I got were F-Zero GP Legend (which came packed in with the system), Mario Kart: Super Circuit, and the Donkey Kong Country 2 port.

The I got a DS and a Wii in 2009.

In 1999 When i was born my older brother started playing Super Mario 64 Then he got a N64 I First i played It i like it a lot Thats How i got in to video games

My babysitter had an N64 with SM64, MK64, YS, and Mario Tennis. Got to keep the N64 from when I was 3-5 years old. Then we got a GC and gave the N64 back

Back