The Annoying Orange

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Figured I'd make a topic for this considering they're making a TV show out of it.
Oh god we're doomed.

For fuck's sake, someone needs to juice that thing....

Why has discord made so many topic in General Entertainment recently. Anywoozle,

THEY ARE MAKING A FUCKING T.V SHOW ABOUT THAT ORANGE!

Discord said:
Figured I'd make a topic for this considering they're making a TV show out of it.
Oh god we're doomed.

OH GOD

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?

Sweet jesus. That is the worst thing I have read this year.

I used to think he was okay until he started parodying songs like Party Rock Anthem and Friday, then I just lost all hope for him.

It makes no sense that in most of the videos, Annoying Orange always talks to other random fruits/vegetables, and they always end up getting cut or dying somehow. Yet the orange himself NEVER GETS CUT.

i hope that happens soon

Nega-Man said:
It makes no sense that in most of the videos, Annoying Orange always talks to other random fruits/vegetables, and they always end up getting cut or dying somehow. Yet the orange himself NEVER GETS CUT.

i hope that happens soon
Yes. Also, how are you going to make episodes about 5 minute videos?

Yeah, they tried doing stuff the other way around for SNL movies. A Night at the Roxbury, for example. Taking a short sketch into a movie never works.

This show is gonna suck so much.

Oh wait... they didn't just happen to get a show out of bad publicity? People actually like these talking fruit videos?

weMQ1.gif

Why make a movie based on a freaking web series? And Fred appeared in iCarly and Supah Ninjas (both shows are terrible so it makes sense). That kid is getting so much undeserved money.

I don't really like it that much anymore. To annoying. I do like Marshmallow though. And a TV show? Watch this turn into the now failure of FRED

Cartoon Network. And I think they said they had like 15 episodes planned.

Toad2012 said:
I used to love it.

Now it's just getting stale.
Join the club, about a year ago I loved it, when it was original and they had teenage mutant ninja apples and Mario, but now it's getting old.

Back