Your favorite Flash games

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
What online Flash games do you like?

I used to play Transformice a lot back in the day, but now I don't play that many flash games.

Chat Noir is pretty addicting, but that's the only one I've ever dedicated any significant amount of time to.

Super Mario 63 and Super Mario Bros. Crossover. I heard that they're making version 2.0 for Super Mario Bros. Crossover.

Territory Wars 2 and Ballstick Arena.

I remember Homebro were playing TW2 once and all we did was kick eachother off the cliff, it was hilarious.

AlterniaBound, if that counts. If it doesn't count, then Super Mario 63

I was bored today in school, so I was playing the Super Mario 63 game. It's OK, and oddly enough, the controls are just as good as the DS version of the original game that I have (which is not good at all).

How come everyone can play games and get on here in school? Aren't you supposed to be working?

One of my favourites is Mystery of Time and Space. It's an awesome point and click escape the room game, though it has one drawback: you need to play it in IE if you want the awesome music to play, but whatever. I also enjoy the elephant games — Archivement Unlocked, This is the Only Level and the sequels to them. I've also enjoyed the Hedgehog Launch games. Another game series that's worth a go at would be the Ball Revamped games.

Super Smash Flash 2. I have been following it ever since the first demo. It has taken forever and their still not done, but it's great so far.

RandomYoshi said:
One of my favourites is Mystery of Time and Space. It's an awesome point and click escape the room game, though it has one drawback: you need to play it in IE if you want the awesome music to play, but whatever. I also enjoy the elephant games — Archivement Unlocked, This is the Only Level and the sequels to them. I've also enjoyed the Hedgehog Launch games. Another game series that's worth a go at would be the Ball Revamped games.
I forgot three, totally awesome ones — :the game:, Replaying :the game: and Reimagining :the game:. It'd be advisable if you brought your brain working at the maximum capacity when playing them, as otherwise you wouldn't understand the references that are in them.

RandomYoshi said:
You do know that all of those except for MoTaS are made by the same person?

Oh yes, I remember there was this one "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" game that I used to play, alongside HK and Silver Mario.

Back