The Big Bang Theory

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Bang, new topic.
Now to let schmutz find this topic.

Do "nerds" even act the way they're shown in Big Bang Theory anymore? Whoever writes this show really has an incredibly outdated and stereotypical view of the nature of "geeks" (god I hate those words).

In any case, I despise this show with an immense passion.

[me=Uniju]shits himself laughing[/me]

Definitely one of my favorite shows. I like Sheldon's mother on the show...

Sheldon: No, I shall stay in Texas and teach evolution to creationists.
Mom: ...everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Sheldon: EVOLUTION IS NOT AN OPINION IT IS A PROVEN FACT!!!
Mom: And that's your opinion.
Sheldon: Okay I'm ready to leave.

Or something to that effect.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Do "nerds" even act the way they're shown in Big Bang Theory anymore? Whoever writes this show really has an incredibly outdated and stereotypical view of the nature of "geeks" (god I hate those words).

In any case, I despise this show with an immense passion.
Of course geeks aren't like that. It's what makes the show funny. Seriously, most comedy revolve around characters who have one exploited trait.

I prefer the actual theory to the shitty television show.

Discord said:
Of course geeks aren't like that. It's what makes the show funny. Seriously, most comedy revolve around characters who have one exploited trait.
You mean the shit kind of comedy? ok then

My brother is OBSESSED with this for some reason I don't know. It seems kinda weird, but some bit's are quite funny.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Discord said:
You mean the shit kind of comedy? ok then
Do you really have to go around insulting anyone who doesn't have the same tastes as you?

I despise that show. Buzzinga! but I think that the new season is less funny. I like old episodes including the one with the sarcasm sign. I also like how Sheldon goes:

Sheldon: Dr.Hofstader (forgive me if spelled wrong), Dr.Coothrapali (once again), Mr.Wolowitz (finally)
Howard: :mad: .

It is a personal favorite of mine. It is my favorite sitcom.

Buzzinga is Sheldon's way of playing pranks on other people. He says something no one gets and says: "Buzzinga!"

Errmm...

This show is funny, but I prefer older sitcoms like 'Fawlty towers.' and 'The young ones.'

YoshiMonsta said:
Buzzinga is Sheldon's way of playing pranks on other people. He says something no one gets and says: "Buzzinga!"
I wasn't talking about Bazinga. I was referring to your contradiction by saying you despise the show, then saying you love it.

Toad2012 said:
YoshiMonsta said:
I wasn't talking about Bazinga. I was referring to your contradiction by saying you despise the show, then saying you love it.

I was pretending to dislike it.

Back