Plants vs. Zombies

I think there is one already, but IDK about bumping it.
Just for whatever reason, I'll start.
I found it to be a good game. It's entertaining, it poses a lot more challenge than other tower defense games. How you may or not ask:
-Your towers can be destroyed
-You can only have the zombies reach your house 1-6 times before game over, most other tower defenses(that I've played), give you a limit of at least 7/8/more.
-Highly powerful zombies like Gargantuars(high HP instant kill), Bungee Zombies(only a few secs of time to defeat it before steals a plant), Jack-in-the-Box(while not too dangerous on Adventure or most minigames, it could easily ruin your Survival setups), probably more.

I got this game on August of 2010, IIRC. I enjoy all of PopCap's stuff, but this is definitely their best work. It's a very fun, challenging game.

LuigiNo.1 said:
I think there is one already, but IDK about bumping it.

There is, but it has been dead for about 5 months, so...

It's awesome. I usually use Winter Melons. I have the Ipad version.

I have it for my ipad and in awards menu, you can scroll down to china and see chinese zombies

I've got it as DSiWare...no Survival, Zombatar, or Zen Garden, but it works. I'm working on playing through the main game a second time.

Mario4Ever said:
I've got it as DSiWare...no Survival, Zombatar, or Zen Garden, but it works. I'm working on playing through the main game a second time.
The Ipad version doesn't have Zen Garden either.

Mario4Ever said:
What?! No survival? Aw, I was looking forward to survial endless.

Ultraluigi said:
Mario4Ever said:
The Ipad version doesn't have Zen Garden either.

What is Zen garden?

King DDD said:
What is Zen garden?

You're able to grow plants (making money as you do so) in simulated environments, and once you tend them enough, Crazy Dave will buy them from you at relatively high prices. You unlock plants to use in the Zen Garden while playing other modes (the chocolate you see on occasion is one way of tending the plants), and you buy other necessities from Crazy Dave.

Fun game, REALLY addicting! ;D

I kind of hope there is a sequel, with new kinds of plants and new kidns of zombies...

Well, they made a Bejeweled sequel... two of them, actually... So, if they could make a sequel out of THAT, well, I see no reason why this can't get a seuqel, especially since there's so much potential in one!

I have on PvZ on PS3, so Heavy Weapon replaces Raining Seeds, and that is pretty easy. I wish a lot of the minigames were harder, like Portal Combat.

I think you know how Raining Seeds works but in case not,
You basically get a random seed packet that falls from the sky that you can use to plant a plant. You also get a variety of zombies here, including some dangers. Not too hard but you must be strategic if you wish to beat it
Column Like You See 'Em seemed hard to me. I probably was lucky to finish it the first time I did. Whack a Zombie makes you a clicking(Computer)/Screen Touching(DS and Iphone/pad/pod Touch)/Control Stick Moving and Button Tapping(console versions) nazi/using it like crazy. It also requires constant revision unless you want your brains eaten/game over(happened to me a few times).

Back