How many concerts have you been to?

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
How many concerts for any artists have you been too?

I've been to two Bruce Springsteen concerts in 2008 (Magic tour) and 2009 (Working on a Dream tour).

Re: How many concerts have you been to ?

Two (AC/DC during their Black Ice tour and Roger Waters performing The Wall live)

Eric Clapton, Rush (on the Time Machine tour) and Arcade Fire (The Suburbs tour). I almost got to see the Hold Steady live but I was too young at the time.

Eric Clapton was great (he's still got it!) but it was a few years ago and I didn't know many of his songs then; Rush was awesome (opening chords of "Subdivisions" = quite possibly the best moment of the year); but the Arcade Fire concert was really special to me because they are one of those bands that I obsess over and listen to all their songs so I knew all the lyrics by heart and sang along and it was really just an amazing night. They played almost all the songs I had hoped for and if anyone here cared I would go into a ton of detail and fanboy out about it.

I'm hoping to see Radiohead live if they're ever playing nearby.

Bumping because I realize I never posted in this.

I've been to 6:

Billy Ray Cyrus at the Strawberry Festival (he was playing as we were there so we decided to sit down and listen),
Depeche Mode back when I was in 6th grade,
Def Leppard and Heart back in June 2011,
Journey and Pat Benatar yesterday (Loverboy was playing too but we decided to come after they finished),
and I saw "Weird Al" Yankovic twice in concert.

Coldplay's Viva la Vida Tour in 2010 and U2's 360° Tour in 2011. Snow Patrol was the opening act for U2, and Bat for Lashes opened for Coldplay, so I have also seen them. The Killers, Muse and Coldplay may be coming next year, so I have to start saving.

Also, I'll never forgive myself for not having gone to Paul McCartney's concert in Mexico City earlier this year.

I've now been to three. (all of which were Springsteen) Going to my fourth one soon. I saw him on the Magic, Working on a Dream, and Wrecking Ball tours.

a rock concert version of The Phantom of the Opera. I stuck in earplugs and just watched the silent film playing on a projector above the crazy rockers

I'm not sure if it constitutes as a "concert", but I went to Vegas to see Phantom of the Opera for my 16th birthday. It was spectacular.

Squirtle said:
a rock concert version of The Phantom of the Opera. I stuck in earplugs and just watched the silent film playing on a projector above the crazy rockers

Please go die a thousand deaths you uncultured swine.

Back