Lettered Buttons

I grew up with both Nintendo and Sony consoles, so I'm used to both layouts. It doesn't seem that hard to accommodate to a different controller just because they don't use letters...

I never really bothered learning what they called any buttons on any controllers since the N64. It never hinders gameplay for me unless I'm in one of those Mario Party minigames where I have to know off the top of my head which of those banana shaped buttons is X and which is Y.

I'm familiar with the SNES controller shape, and I'm confused by the N64 controller.

I'm adjusted to both. I started off with the N64 when I was like, 2. But I didint play much, unless with my brother. Sometime before my 4th birthday I got more into the N64, I still didnt play as much as I did later on. Then we got a PS2 for christmas. So I sort of swpaped between each. Played MX unleashed on the PS2 before returning to the n64 and Mario Party 3. Then I continued swapping.

Since I grew up using both, I never had a problem. But I never look at the buttons once I know which is which. The rest comes naturally.

Back