When all of us Mario-Wiki-ites retire

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
What will happen to our dear wiki when we won't be around to edit it? When we are grown Men (and Women) in the business world, or dead?

I know its a down-to-earth thought, but really

:?

Wayoshi said:

(This is the oddest thread I've seen yet, and I've chosen to ignore it. :|)

XD

I think we will raise a new generation of "Mario-Wiki-ites", as you so quaintly put it.

Huh, Monty reminded my of something, does anybody ever see the "old" sysops anymore, they only show up kinda sporadically. Also whatever happened to Superchao?

Hey! I'm one of the oldest sysops and I'm not dead (and Ghost Jam and Dark Insanity do appear from time to time). Anyways, I'm 20 and in college. I don't have much time for edits, but I try to get major edits in every once in a while. I try to treat the wiki more like a hobby, instead of a chore, so that I remain interested. I guess when I get even older, I'll probably write and edit in some of my free time. Just because you work doesn't mean you don't have free time. If you continue to enjoy Mario games into your older years, remember to keep coming back and improving the wiki.

The wiki's never a chore IMO. It's fun.

And yes, please remember to do that. I hope I will. Or I'll try at least.

*60 Years Later...*

The Mario Wiki won't exist and if you try to go there it will say "Cannot find MarioWiki.com"

We will all be old, maybe dead...

Shigeru Miyamoto will be dead.

No more Mario games will be made.

And yeah...

I prefer not to think of such things.... AAAAHHHHHHHH. NO MORE MARIO GAMES!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT!!!

Paper Jorge said:
*60 Years Later...*

The Mario Wiki won't exist and if you try to go there it will say "Cannot find MarioWiki.com"

And yeah...

Thanks, PJ. That really helped.

Even without Miyamoto Mario can continue. He is just that powerful. Plus I think a few Mario games weren't made by Miyamoto, good games not those somewhat cruddy Hotel Mario and Mario's Time Machine ones.

Monty Mole said:
Paper Jorge said:
*60 Years Later...*

And yeah...

Sarcastic?

Paper Jorge said:
Monty Mole said:
Paper Jorge said:
*60 Years Later...*

And yeah...

Sarcastic?

It's Monty, PJ.........

It is inevitable. It will happen. Theres no escape. Eventually, you users will have nothing to edit and be one of those "Ghost Users". And I'm also talking to you Sysops, you guys will eventually become one of our "Ghost Sysops". But if you notice, the standards for Sysophood have risin. Look at the contribs of our oldest Sysops (excluding SoS).

My point to users is: Your job is to carelessly edit. You really don't have obligations. You have the the least of responsibilities.

My point to sysops is: Only accept Sysophood if you are serious about MarioWiki and ready. God knows I'm not. We don't want anymore dead Sysops. And to you already existing Sysops, I see that you guys are actually doing a good job.

All in all, we are all equal.

And I'm sorry if I offended you old Sysops and users.
I stand as a user, and treat all equal.

Spike said:
It is inevitable. It will happen. Theres no escape. Eventually, you users will have nothing to edit and be one of those "Ghost Users". And I'm also talking to you Sysops, you guys will eventually become one of our "Ghost Sysops". But if you notice, the standards for Sysophood have risin. Look at the contribs of our oldest Sysops (excluding SoS).

My point to users is: Your job is to carelessly edit. You really don't have obligations. You have the the least of responsibilities.

My point to sysops is: Only accept Sysophood if you are serious about MarioWiki and ready. God knows I'm not. We don't want anymore dead Sysops. And to you already existing Sysops, I see that you guys are actually doing a good job.

All in all, we are all equal.

And I'm sorry if I offended you old Sysops and users.
I stand as a user, and treat all equal.
Ok see you next year.

Yea, and adults enjoy them as well. Believe me.

If you've heard about my Mario-Fanisum origin, you'd understand.

Back